Chapter 39

Title: Martial Arts is...

Moros' green wig flew off, showing his lavender hair, his face glowed where his face cracks were, these burned off the makeup on him. "Contaminants you're say? Things like that don't matter, but thank you for your input.., my turn.", he said before cocking his fist back. "If you wanna have fun... Avoid getting any stronger.", he said as he unleashed a punch that aimed directly towards his face, but stopped short... the air pressure ripped off Aruku's upper body clothes, showing off his muscular body and now two arm bands on his biceps.

"Oh man, I almost ended the fight again.", Moros said with a slight arrogant expression.

{{THIS TIME GALE STOPPED HIS PUNCH JUST SHORT!}}

"DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?!" "Wo! I've never seen anything like it!" "When Aruku's muscles bulged his clothes flew off!" "Has he gotten serious?!"

{{ARUKU'S UNIFORM BLEW TO SHREDS REVEALING A WELL TONED BODY OF STEEL! Will Gale's cocky copycat provocation finally breaks Aruku's cool demeanor?! And we've learned of his secret: HE WAS WEARING A WIG! The refs are gathering, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!}}

The bald referee held his hand up and had a mic in his left hand. "The Tournament Rules have changed since the Wolfman incident!"

The Wolfman incident happened at the 20th Super Fight Tournament, a vicious fighter known as Wolfman appeared, he had completely dominated the competition. A few hours after he disappeared they found the real Wolfman tied up in a locker... the faker was Gray himself.

"Contestants must fight under their own names and may not wear mask or headgear and undeclared wigs constitutes as wigs! Therefore it is against the Super Fight Rules! Gale is disqualified!", the bald referee called out as he pointed at Moros. "Later we'll preform an investigation to see if that man really is Gale."

"Time to go", Moros thought as he looked towards the exit with a slight sigh.

"Play times over.", Aruku said before the announcer could even state that he won, he ripped off the remaining cloth and popped his neck. "Let's get real.", he suddenly vanished before Moros caught his fist aimed for his nose.

"I don't care who you are!", Aruku called our before he cocked his fist back and slammed it into the ground, Moros just dodged quickly. The force behind this split the platform straight in half.

{{THE PLATFORM SPLIT IN HALF!}}

Aruku growled as he looked at Moros. "You're not getting away!", he said before he used his friggin FOOT to lift up the other half straight up. The ground was in shock at the display of raw strength, Aruku started to unleash a consecutive attack with a Gatling gun chain of punches.

{{W-WHAT?! They're still fighting! They're gonna keep fighting!}}

Aruku growled as he slammed the platform down and attacked him with an opened palm strike to his head, which was blocked. "Isn't this fun?"

"Sorry, but I'd feel like I'd lost, which definitely ain't fun!", Aruku said as he continued attacking him with a grin.

"Stop the fight is over! Security stop them!", the referee said as the staff just looked at him like... 'Bitch wtf?'.

"Staffs coming.", Moros said as Aruku just ignored this and didn't stop attacking, so he didn't stop blocking.

"Pay attention while I show you True Martial Arts!", Aruku said as the announcer continues to annoy the shit out of them and the audience. "Dark Body Flying Dragon Fist!", he called out, he started to attack Moros rapidly with a barrage of punches, the tremendous momentum behind him made him twist around like a tornado

{{ARUKU ATTACKS FROM ANOVE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN! JUST WHAY IS GOING ON! He isn't... HS ISN'T STOPPING!}}

"It's too dangerous to get close! Is he even human?!", one of the security guards said not willing to risk their lives to stop a fight between beings they consider to be Godlike.

"Aruku isn't coming down!" Sweetface said a bit taken aback. "His momentum is keeping him aloft!!"

As Aruku continued to unleash his barrage of attacks he looked straight into Moros' eyes... he looked bored still. "That face... am I not having any effect?!", he then performed a black flip. "I'm that case, let's try this!!", as soon as he landed on the ground, his left(leading) foot slammed into the ground before he lammed his fist. "Dark Body Shivering Tiger Fist!", Aruku continued as he kept stomping into the ground.

"That's some weird foot work for stomping!", Spice, another martial artist there.

"Firm foot stances increase power, but I've never seen anyone do it like that!", Lin Lin noted.

Aruku cocked his fist back before unleashing a punch into Moros' stomach, the amount of effort put into this snapped off one of his arm bands, before sending Moros back. "Still no reaction? I could smash a semi with that!"

Moros popped his neck and smiled lightly. "So this is Martial Arts?... surprising.", he sighed lightly. "I think I get it."

"Hah!", Aruku laughed triumphantly. "You've finally realized what martial arts is?!", he grinned lightly.

"Martial Arts is...", Moros paused before he looked at him with an indifferent look. "A way to move all cool like?"

Aruku's jaw dropped at this response from all the effort he put into those hits. "So... SHALLOW!!! That's all he got from my fucking attacks?!?!"

Moros started to mimic what Aruku did, only with a shorter amount of time in the air. "Actually I can look pretty cool if I do some spin techniques."

Aruku is a strained smile before it was replaced with a scowl. "DON'T MOCK ME!", he called out as he attacked with his leading band.

"Allow me to show you my attacks.", Moros said before he used a technique he learned from
Bang, he skillfully blended Aruku's attack without clashing but did indeed use his own attack to send him flying right into a wall.

{{HE LANDS A BLOW WITH A ROUND HOUSE! ARUKU WENT FLYING WITH THE FORCE OF HIS OWN ATTACK! BUT DUE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF GALE'S WIG! ARUKU WINS!}}

Moros looked back at the security who were approaching him, before he left.

Aruku sat against the wall he landed on with a taken aback look. "I just lost... for the first time..."
/End/