Chapter 50

Title: He is not lonely, he takes pride in solitude

"FIST OF FLOWING WATER CRUSHING ROCK!"

As soon as Gray was even near him, Bang unleashed a barrage of blows into Gray's body, these blows were so powerful that they left marks on his body. Gray roared as he somehow managed to deflect another incoming attacks. The two clashed with deflecting each other's attacks.

But, Bang's hand slid past Gray's before folding into a fist and punched him straight in the face then flowed up with another round of attacks. "Masterful movements melding with offense and defense as one, such a highly perfected version of the Fist of Flowing Water Crushing Rock, both sides use the same attacks but the difference in skill is undeniable... this fight is already over.", Dominic notes looking at him blankly.

Gray was already overwhelmed by Bang's rush attacks, he was sent sliding back as Bang quickly ran after him. He was about to attack again only for Gray to stop him by grabbing his wrists. Gray growled as he attempted to knee his jaw, only for Bang to respond by doing the same to him. The old man quickly locked his head in his left arm before using it to spin him around in the air and kick him through several trees.

Gray crashed on the ground panting heavily, the pain was immeasurable, he needed to get away as quick as he could... that was when Bang leapt into the air and landed on him, Gray put his guard up before Bang punched him, cracking the ground below them.

Bang started unleashing more consecutive blows into Gray as he just thought about it. "I've never seen the old shit go crazy like this,...", Gray's vision started to blur in a very gradual way. "Dammit I'm blacking out... no! I'm about to die! He's gonna kill me!", he grits his teeth before he grabbed some sand and threw it at him the old man's eyes, Bang narrowly missed his head as Gray got on all fours again and ran away.

"What is that preposterous style? Where did you pick it up.", Bang said very disgusted at his prized student resorting to this tactic. "You look like a damn animal."

"Not yet!", Gray thought as he galloped over to Death Baller. "If I can grab him I can carve out a way to escape!"

"I don't think so.", Bomb said as he kicked Gray into a large pig like monster, the monsters around him were sliced to pieces. "We're done with the bug infestation. The only matter left is Garou."

Dominic looked at the hole. "There's another organism down there... I can't pinpoint where it is though, but this tunnel must be one of many that lead to the Monster Association."

A large bird flew ahead over them, it was Phoenix himself. "In order to capture Garou alive, we need to make sure to dispatch those with plenty of battle power but... who could've guessed Drive Knight was so powerful. With Silverfang still on the scene, I can't spirit him away so easily, however if I just go home like a fool after losing so many troops, I might be the next to be eaten. I need to get Garou out with perfect timing... but how? Should I just leave and take this suit off?", he thought as the two old men took their stances.

"Hey brother, if you were taking this much damage. Would you still be standing?", Bang asked his elder brother.

Bomb contemplated on this for a second, it's been a while... a good while since his prime days. "Maybe, if I were like, sixty years younger there's no question I could. But he's close to deaths door, just a little bit more and we're done here!", Bomb barked out, Bang nodded as the two men charged in.

Gray quickly puts up his guard only to get the barrage of attacks from the old men, his arms fell limp. "Dammit... I cant feel my arms anymore. That old fuck, he came to attack his former disciple even when I'm beaten all to hell? What's worse is his old buddy is Bomb, the Master of the Fist of Whirling Wind Slashing Steel. Have they no shame? Two of the greatest Martial Artist teaming up to beat down an already weakened enemy? I could put up a sob act and beg for my life, but Drive Knight wouldn't let me go alive. I'm really at the end of my wits here... the only way to get out of this situation is just killing all three of them!", Gray thought before getting kicked in the face. "Aren't I optimistic?"