Chapter 1

Title: Execution of Justice

A peaceful world it is aint it? The new rise of a company called 'Hero Association', has spread to City A, then to City B, C, an so on... now we're in where Japan would be... a peaceful city and all.

BOOM

A large purplish blue explosion erupted from the ground, destroying everything around it, or more accurately, most of the city. What stood amongst the chaos was a figure.

I lied. The world isn't peaceful, with the rise of unknown creatures known as 'Monsters' had begun, villains are less of a worried problem.

The figure was a large, purple hairless humanoid with two rounded antennae on his head. He had a bare muscular body with pulsating veins. He turned his head and leapt off the ground into the air, large energy balls formed around him before he threw it at the rest of the surviving city.

"The ground is shaking and there's a deafening, roaring noise! There's massive explosions everywhere in this city, and if they don't stop-!!!!", the news Reporter was cut off as one of the energy balls collided with him.

A young man watched from a different location eating a bag of burritos. "Oho! That looks like a good time, welp, guess I'm off then!", an excited voice rang out.

A little girl was crying, she was small, around 4 foot, with light brown hair and a black shirt that said 'School Girl'. "Daddy! Mommy!"

The purple humanoid looked at the small girl, once it had approached her, he held out a hand, only for it to turn large with sharp talons. He had grabbed the girl... or so he thought, his palm was empty. "What the hell?", he turned to see someone drenched in a cloak.

"Who're you?", he asked, a smirk grew on the person face before he turned around.

It was a young man, towering in height, being around 6'7, with a muscular build. He wore a black jumpsuit with armor around, and a cloak as mentioned. His hair was messy, and was a dark pink, with blue eyes. "I'm an average teen being an average hero in training.", Morogo Chikara, was his name.

"Really? What kind of half assed back story is that? Mine is far superior! I exist because of humankind's constant pollution of the environment! I am THE CURATOR! The Earth is a single living organism! And you humans are the disease-causing germs killing it! The will of the Earth gave birth to me so that I may destroy humanity and their insidious civilization! But you do this for fun?! That's the reason you dare to oppose me, the Earth's apostle!? Then indeed I must wipe humankind from existence!- GAAAAA!!!!", The Curator has transformed into a more monstrous form... before getting decked in the face and exploding.

Moros looked at his smoking fist before grabbing his head. "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!"