Chapter 18

Title: From Outerspace

"IMPOSSIBLE! NINETY NINE POINT EIGHT PERCENT?! CITY A WAS DESTROYED IN AN INSTANT!", Sitch was clawing at his head in panic. "I THOUGHT WE'D HAVE MORE TIME! I DIDNT EXPECT THE PROPHECY TO COME TRUE SO SOON?!"

"Oh? And why was this place spared?", Bang stood up as soon as he heard this.

"Me and my dad were tasked with creating this building, that's why it's superior than an average shelter.", Mikey said as Panku got up and yawned.

"So thats why there's no windows.", the metal bat wielding hero thanked whatever god there was that something happened.

"We should check on the outside to see what's going on, just to be sure-!", All Might was cut off by Moros jumping through the building and into the roof.

"Hoooooweeeee!", Moros chuckled as he looked on. "Man, that thing is huge... it feels so familiar too.", he said as energy surged around him. He propelled himself into the air and dodged these giant bullets. "Hey! You dropped these!", he said as he punched one of them straight back to the shop.

"This is one bellicose lifeform also cautious." "Hurry, let us hurry and kill!" "That is good!", Melzargard was regenerating from every slice before transforming his left arm into a hammer and swinging it at him.

Iaion quickly dodged this, the only bad thing was his right arm was immediately sliced off. Blood started pouring out of the open wound. "These strikes.... they're lethal!"

"Such a weak and frail species!" "So easily killed." "That is good.", to Iaion's horror, he witnessed Melzargard split into five different bodies. One having a hammer. "I shall handle this one, you deal with the others." "Very well then." "I shall go kill those that ran away from us!" "That is good." "I. Protect. Ship.", the five bodies were sliced to bits in a instant.

"Sup Iaion, ooohhhh... you're missing your left arm.", Kazeseinaru said as Melzargard leapt from the ground again.

"Master! Swords do not work on this beast!", he said as Kazeseinaru sliced him to bit again and looked back at his disciple."

"Iai! The path of the sword does not end for you yet! Stop the bleeding!", Kazeseinaru yelled out as sternly as he heard a cackle behind him.

Melzargard rose how again, now looking far more muscular with one head this time, with 10 eyes and layers of teeth. "HAHAHAH! So there are life forms on this backwater planet that can fight! Very well then, just try and withstand our invasion!"

Kazeseinaru looked incredibly aggravated at this point. "Planet huh? So you're an alien, and you've got some friends in that ship right? No way you could've done this much damage by yourself."

"Mind if we join in.", Bang said as he popped his knuckles.

"You the ugly bitch who leveled this place?", Metal Bat said as he grits his teeth annoyed.

"So what if I did?", an arrogant Melzargard said condescendingly.

"For all those beautiful fallen men, I shall avenge them!", Puri Puri Prisoner leapt at him, clothes exploding off him as his metaphorical wings sprout out. "To finish off your opponents.. you must attack with intent to kill!", his wings turned from white to black as he cocked both fists. "DARK ANGLE RUSH!!!", he said as he started to unleash a powerful barrage of punches into an unexpecting Melzargard.