Chapter 37

Title: Monster Cells

Deep in the mountains of G City, three men stood outside a small little samurai temple thingy(I forgot the official name). These men just looked... not odd just weird looking. First was Iaian, a fairly tall young man with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a long-sleeved black shirt under his sleeveless medieval iron armor with a shoulder pad on his left shoulder. He carries his sword on his left hip. He also had his left arm missing. He was Class A Rank 2.

Next was Class A Rank 3, Urushihara, a shorter young man with a more feminine appearance, to compliment that he had a short pony tail, and an old samurai garb on. "Today's meeting is running a bit long. Master Atomic went in three hours ago.", he said a bit annoyed.

The last one was Bushido/Bushidrill, Class A Rank 4. Bushido has the look of a typical Japanese samurai from the Edo Period. He has his hair bundled up into a topknot, a goatee and very prominent, but slicked eyebrows. "That's how serious this incident is.", Bushido said stroking his goatee. "Even the Council to Swordsmen the greatest wielder ain't Eh world have come together for a crisis. Master said he will press for the Council to participating in killing the Hero Hunter."

Iaian looked back at his comrade. "Is this Hero Hunter such a threat?", he asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yeah, the Hero Hunter is a boy named Garou, or at least that's what he calls himself. He was the most skilled amongst Silverfang's disciples that's why Master Atomic is so concerned, he values Silverfang's abilities highly.", Bushido answered with a nod.

"Then as Masters foremost pupil, I should face Garou.", Iaian said with stoic confidence radiating from his face.

Urushihara just scratched his head. "But he even defeated Tank Top Master and his posse, you think you can beat him with just an arm?", he asked curiously.

"I can't tell until I face him but....", Iaian paused. "I doubt his posse even made the slightest difference."

"A contest of skill against an apostate is unnecessary. Before we have more casualties, we shall form a team... and cut him down.", Bushido said with a stern tone.

"Spring Dicer was a genius swordsman and professional Hero from our school. But even the Hero Hunter bested him. This is important to us.", said one of the council members, 'Zanbai', a bald man and light eyes, with many scars across his head and face. He wears a typical black kimono with a white sash.

"When average humans call themselves Heroes, of course someone would rise against them. Killing Monsters is little more than hunting.", said Atomic Samurai. A tall young man with handsome facial features, dark blue eyes with matching short hair, he was a muscular man with a red cloak tied to his waist, black samurai styled pants with an atom symbol on both sides, and two swords on his left side.

"Are there any Heroes stronger than I?", said another one, Nichirin, an elderly man with his face covered in wrinkles. He has short white hair and his eyes appear to have been cut and are pure white. His attire consist of a black kimono and a white haori.

"Stronger Heroes? Yes. I will bring some for your judgement.", Atomic Samurai, or his real name, Kazeseinaru, said, taking a sip of a drink like the others. "One is Silverfang, whom I mentioned earlier. But I cannot reach him now, he expelled his last student and closed his dojo. He has cut ties to pursue this Hero Hunter. But why you may ask, perhaps he is ashamed of his pupils actions? Maybe he's putting his affairs in order? Maybe he feels responsible and is preparing to sacrifice himself? Whatever the reason it might be.", Kazeseinaru paused today take another sip. "The opponent is a threat... and Silverfang might lose."

"How?", said Amahare, a middle-aged man. He has dark hair braided into cornrows and tied in a high ponytail. He wears a floral pattern haori over his white kimono and accessorizes with many necklaces and earnings. "You considered him an elite fighter."