Chapter 70

Title: These terrible shivers won't stop... is this awe, fear... or something else?

"I found him!", Gyoro Gyoro said in relief as his eyes widened again, what his spy drone found was a piece of Orochi's face again. "He's dead?! Holy shit! Orochi himself is dead?! How can that be?! Whoever did this is nearby! I have to calculate their abilities and send someone after him!", the spy drone came face to face with Released Moros before being flicked in viscera.

"WHAT THE HELL?! Who is that strange... BLUE MAN?!", Gyoro Gyoro hadn't looked up all the noteworthy heroes.

"Blue man? Must've been Moros then, not a surprise honestly.", Kirika thought as she lifted Gyoro Gyoro up with her telekinesis. "Shouldn't you be worrying about yourself?"

"I-I get it! What I did was wrong! I'm sorry! Have mercy!", the slug monster... or whatever it was begged them small child.

The red haired young woman cocked an eyebrow annoyed. "If you wanna beg, then do it in person. So show your face!", she said as the pink slug body started pulsating.

"D-Dammit!! I'm gonna take you with me!", as a last effort, Gyoro Gyoro used their surrounding eyes and gave them life once again. They flew up and fired out a blast at her all at once, he laughed as he thought he's done it. "YES! It must've been a direct hit!- WHAT?!"

"Oooo~ what a well behaved girl way to surprise attack a psychic.", Kirika said as she didn't look harmed at all, she had this thin barrier around her with a little smile. "I wonder~", she had this cute - yet creepy - smile as she started to pull out what seemed to be a humanoid shape from the screaming body. "Ohhhh... you must be Moriko's ex."

"Why did you stop?", Bomb turned to Moriko who was panting and seemed to be in pain but also terrified.

"My sister is nearby, she's using a lot of Psychic forces... and she never had emitted this much power in ever.", Moriko fixed his dark red hair as he seemed to calm down.

"She must've found an opponent strong enough to stand against her correct?", Bang stroked his mustache as Moriko nodded a bit in agreement. "Then we must stay on guard, Garou may not be the only threat here."

"... I wonder how All Mights doing then.", Moriko sighed.. and speaking of All Might let's get to him now.

All Might himself was doing something similar to Blackluster, albeit a bit slower and weaker, but thanks to the Monsters he was just bull dozing through them with ease. He stopped short before he was tackled into a wall nearby.

"What?!", All Might got up to meet a new figure, it resembles a Nomu, a creature produced by League of Villains, but with a large, muscular build and a comparatively long neck. His head is shrouded in darkness by a hood of skin and the muscles on neck and shoulders are left exposed.

"You're.. A-All Might.", this monster spoke with a little stutter and a slow pattern. "Hood... I am."

All Might's brow furrows annoyed. "Move it Monster, I have no time to mess with you.", he said as he attempted to go on before being punched in the gut again.

"You... will die... now.", Hood's deep voice said as he charged at him, the two clashed together, only for All Might to see another arm to emerge and grab his face. "Die.", he roared out before being kicked in the face.

"Detroit Smash!", All Might shot back before punching it with a New York Smash, only to have something clamp down on his arm.

"My other Quirks... Muscle Augmentation...", Hood's slow voice seemed a bit happy, his entire body grew bigger as the muscular fibers wrapped around him. "You are very... strong."