Chapter 40

Title: Monsterization

The fighting platform was still fucked up, but the staff has placed blue mats on the broken platform to just make sure no one trips.

"AND NOW FOR THE AWARD CEREMONY! ALL ATHLETES WHO ARE STILL MOBILE SHOULD GATHER AROHDN THE PLATFORM! Congratulations on your win Aruku! The end wa s a bit wild as usual you remained undamaged was it another easy win?" The announcer placed the mic to Aruku, who was spacing out.

"Unharmed? If he didn't stop that punch short... I might've gotten out in worser condition than I might ever imagine.", Aruku thought remembering the force of the punch.

{{Now that the cheer has died down, earlier the cheers had drowned out an announcement. Monsters are currently outside so no one shall leave until the crisis has passed.}}

"Monsters again?" "This is getting old." "Hah! After seeing that fight I ain't scared!" "Yeah you're right, Aruku will protect us!" "I wonder if he'll shake my hand."

"Heh, I shouldn't worry about it. I'll never see that guy again.", was Aruku current thought as he looked over to one of the superfight girls. "Hey there, you're kinda cute. Got a boyfriend?", he asked her, which made the woman blush. "Still got it."

"What the-! The staff members have collapsed! We need medics! Someone friggin attacked them and the security guards at the entrance! This is no time for a closing ceremony!", one of the remaining staff members said running into the main room.

"What? I'm sure Moros wouldn't do that.", Sneck said, aware that 'Gale' was Moros, before the remaining fighters looked up.

There were these large birds in the sky, before they landed around them. These Crows were known as... The Three Crows, plain and simple, they had the typical appearance of a black crow. They were very large and had three legs and muscular human arms.

"Wait! They're holding people! It's Rosie, Dave and Bazuzu!", Zakkos said referring to the skinny business man, fat guy, and fucked up Bakuzan looking Dude.

"They brought back the contestants from the hospital... why?", The announcer looked up as Benpats backed up.

"Hey I'm getting outta here! I leave the monsters to you! Bye!", Benpats started running away.

"W-What! Hey! Get the heck back here!", Sweetface said annoyed and angered at his cowardice.

Lightening Max popped his neck, "Good, let him run. We pro heroes will handle this-?!", he saw Benpats being stepped on by a large foot.

The creature picked up Benpatsu with its large hand, it was a large monster with a muscular body and spiky arms and shoulders, donning a ripped black shirt and black pants. He had four vertical red eyes with mulberry and bright yellow pupils, sharp teeth (with two large lower sabertooth), a defined jawline, pointy ears, and spiky black hair. He also had a dark, cross-hatched marking on his forehead and upper ears and X-shaped scar-like marks on his chin and neck due to injuries during monsterification. The creature threw him at the rest. "Are all the contestants here? Good, you're going to be Monsters!", said the Dragon Level Threat, Goketsu.

"What the hell?!" "He came through the athlete's gate!" "Monsters are attacking!", the crowd chartered before making a quick escape.

Goketsu looked at the fighters presented to him with a sigh. "Nothing but shrimps anyways, is this the best you got? The martial arts world has truly fallen, but why should I care? Turning you scumbuckets into monsters would whip you right into shape!", he said as the only two heroes looked up at him.