Chapter 42

Title: Depths of Despair

"Huh? I what gives? I thought you were gonna fight. Stop loafing around and stand up within three seconds.", Goketsu as he waited those three seconds. "They're up.", he said as Aruku suddenly woke up and vanished and leapt up to him. Aruku unleashed a barrage of blows into Goketsu's face. "Hahaha! Yes! That's the spirit! Resist as if your life depends ok it!", he said unfazed by the barrage, Aruku noticed his hand moving before he disappeared and reappeared a bit in front of him.

"Good, I can still move.", Aruku thought panting heavily. "But if he delivers more damage like that, I'm done. He barely even noticed my attacks, how can that be?", he looked back to see the rest of the Martial artist being thrashed by the Three Crows

"They've started attacking?!", Aruku looked shocked as the powerless humans ran off already. "This went south fast."

"Hey. Pay attention.", Goketsu suddenly throwing a quick punch, Aruku quickly blocked with his left arm... he heard a quick snap as he was sent backwards.

Aruku lost any feeling in that arm. "My arm!", he looked at it with a shocked expression, in a blur Goketsu was already standing right above him.

"Stand up within three seconds.", Goketsu said, Aruku quickly got up to run only to be stomped on. "What's the matter? I'm barely even stepping on you... so stand up or I'll crush you. Three."

Aruku started picking up Goketsu's foot with his good arm, thankfully he used the strength he has in store to do it. He leapt our between the toes as soon as he heard 'one'. "Dark Body Quake Tiger Fist!", once Aruku unleashed the attack... it was caught. "... but I put everything I had into that attack.", he said with the tinge of despair.

Goketsu lifted him in the air, he used his index finger to lightly flick the shit out of him, he used little power behind the flick but he just probably broke several bones.

Right after he was just done, he dropped Aruku, who landed back first. The martial artist coughed as he rolled around and struggled to pick himself up. "He's stronger than I am... and in every way.", he thought before getting kicked.

"Stand up and show some grit... within three seconds.", Goketsu said crossing his arms, not taking this seriously.

"This is inhumane... so this is a Monster.", Aruku thought looking up at him in fear.

"You're failing fast, but you've lasted longer than most.", Goketsu looked at The Three Crows. "Oh so you three dumbasses are done? Here, have some high quality meat.", the King of Super Fight commented before he lightly kicked Aruku in the center.

Aruku looked up at the towering birds and rolled away from a beak attack, once he got up he looked around to see the Crows circling him at terrifying speeds. "Those three used to be my disciples, but had weak wills, and in Monsterization erased their individual egos... they're kinda cute, they love the taste of Martial Artist flesh."

Aruku was punched in the face by their massive fists, kicking him back. The 'powerful' martial artist got up and tried running. "What a nasty trio! And I can't dodge in my current condition!"

"Don't let him escape.", Goketsu said as The Three Crows appeared in front of him, Aruku stopped and backed up.

"I can't believe it! If this keeps up.... no... this is bad!", Aruku looked back to see Bakuzan just standing there, unharmed and just... standing there. "Isn't that guy's name Bakuzan? What's he doing over there?"

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to be strong! I'm in a bit of a lunch here, mind helping me out here?!", Aruku called out to the stoic person, who stared at him blankly before he smirked.