Chapter 68

Title: Strength is the will that is contained in your fist

"Now then, that cat... he said he was going after other Heroes I believe.", Puri Puri Prisoner thought as he crossed his arms. "Who ever you'd run into, you'd be in for a world of pain. You've might've had a better chance of dealing against me... oh well."

What sounded like an endless Gatling gun was heard throughout a pathway, it was by Bug God who was unleashing a barrage of attacks into Blackluster's muscular body before he halted himself. "What's the issue? Why are you just standing there with your guard up like that? Have you given up on fighting me? How come you won't fight back, Superalloy Blackluster?"

Blackluster had his guard up, his forearms and hands had pulsating veins as he just stood there, his muscles was letting out the normal shine. "Bug God, the moment we met, you said to me: 'I am an invincible Monster who symbolizes the strength of all insects!' And that's what I've been searching for, that! The power of an insect! So when I found out I had been surpassed by a Monster, not only did I feel completely dejected, but I wanted to experience that power myself. Just how strong, how fast could this Monster who had the nerve to call himself 'Bug God' be? How fearsome is his power? But... you were even more of a disappointment than I'd expected. I mean first things first! You are supposed to be an insect Monster and you don't even let out this dark shine!", he said feeling extremely disappointed.

"What'd you say?!", Bug God clenched his fist with annoyance. "How naive of you to think that was my full power after that exchange!"

"YOU DISAPPOINT ME!!!!!!!!", Blackluster's deep voice was filled with anger and felt like he'd been stolen from a great experience of battling a powerful foe. "My body is more than just enlarged muscles, but at the very least it surpasses you 'Bug God'! And one more thing! Take this as a warning, there are Three Heroes you should never anger. The Strongest human on this earth: Dominator of Earth, if you enrage him he'll unleash a barrage of attacks before any Monster could react. The greatest Esper of them all: Kirika-chan, if you incur her wrath she'll crush you into nothing. And of course, yours truly, Superalloy Blackluster who lets off a dark shine, make me angry, and these muscles will attack on their own.", Blackluster said as his muscles continued to let out a shine.

"Oho? I guess it's time for me to show you what happens when you make me angry.", Bug God's eyes twitched with annoyance. "Even the Hero Hunter Garou, a human you couldn't be able to take down couldn't even put a scratch on me. My exoskeleton is an impenetrable fortress! And the explosive power produced by my insect muscles is in a class of its own compared to the pathetic muscle you mammals have!", Bug God said as he had transformed, once he had entered this transformed state, he became even larger in size, revealing two extra sets of arms and some wings. His body became darker and even more muscular, and he gained several spikes on his shoulders and knees. His pupils became black, and his irises glowed brightly. "You might as well say that I'm my own weapon! I'll rip those pathetic Muscles to pieces and feed them to my children!"

"Come and try then.", Blackluster said as he took a pose showing off his large traps. The two had a stare down before Transformed Bug God roared and started unleashing an even faster barrage of attacks at him, Blackluster just stood there.

"HRAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I'LL CRUSH YOU TO PIECES!", Bug God yelled out before his upper body was exploded.

"I tried to warn you. Even I don't know how to harm my body.", Blackluster said confidently as the pathway shook. "Huh, someone must be fighting an executive. Unless I fight an executive or higher, my muscles won't get motivated then...", he sighed lightly before he kept walking his pathway.

Bloodred Rover let out a loud roar towards a familiar man, it was Moros again, his armor had a few scratches but nothing too bad. "First two naked dipshits attack me and now a weak puppy, your energy signature is high, but nothing that can compare to me. Also what did they feed you? They shouldn't let a dog that big to wonder around.", he said as he leapt into the air quickly.