Chapter 67

Title: Justice is strong, willful, and beautiful... is that a problem?

Several Monsters were frantically attacking something, the result of their combined power caused a small explosion. "W-We must've gotten him right?!" "Definitely! Hahahaha! Yes!"

They said as the dust cloud started to clear quickly, it showed a very familiar heart sweater with a pair of burly arms in a guard position. They gasped as Puri Puri Prisoner in all his gayness and fabulous poses stood there.

"Our team attack didn't work?! This Monster! It's impossible!", a giant sludge that looked like it was made of mush and had a dog like face had its jaw dropped. "We're supposed to have the advantage in this match! We hunted the Hero matched for us! Could it be that Gyoro Gyoro-sama made a mistake in analysis?!"

"He... he... is he even a human?!", Electric Bufferfish stuttered in fear.

"Electricity, Sonic sound waves, ice, heat, wind, poison, parasites, we blasted him all over with our special attacks. What the heck is made of?!", the Sludgepuppy said in alarm.

"Are you surprised?", Puri Puri Prisoner said as he put down his arms and posed fabulously. "The explanation is simple, it's a technique that carries a deep love as profound as the ocean to accept the pain. I call it, 'Angel☆Hug'.", he said stroking his well shaved chin.

"That doesn't explain a thing, it's kinda freakin me out!", the creature made of Fire thought a bit terrified.

"Fuck that! We can't beat a Monster like this!" "We'll leave it to the Cadres! Run away!", the group of Monsters stopped to see a large monster resembling an elephant. He had two very large eyes with black sclera with light colored pupils, sharp teeth, a pair of small tusks and humanoid hands. He stood on two legs, wearing oriental slippers. His head-ware presented a series of curved ends with internal details and a particular horn-shaped jewel on top. It wore three bracelets for each of his wrists and three necklaces of a similar sort.

"Hold it small fry, if you come running with your tails between your legs Orochi and Gyoro Gyoro will skin you alive.", the large elephant creature 'Vaccuma' said annoyed.

"Out of the way! If you're so confident then you deal with him!" "Yeah! You deal with him!"

"Very well, so you don't need those abilities then!", Vaccuma said as his trunk opened up and sucked in all the Monsters at once.

"A Monster absorbing its comrades, you truly don't love them don't you?", Puri Puri Prisoner said with a tinge of disgust in his voice.

Once Vacuuma absorbed several monsters, his ears became similar to a bat's wings, he gained an extra eye on his forehead and became bulkier. Vacuuma also grew more proboscises, one for each monster's power. It is not confirmed whether the powers he gains affect his appearance or not. "FWA! This is delicious! Now let's start with blastin ya!", Vaccuma's proboscises aimed themselves at him and blasted at him, like a Ballerina, Puri Puri simply lifted his leg before taking the gayest pose ever... then realized his underwear was showing from behind.

"Any abilities I absorb will be at my disposal for three minutes! That's more than enough time to massacre you heroes! After all! There is no such thing as an immortal human!", he yelled out as all his proboscises charged up with each Monsters respective power before firing a several large blasts straight at him, before contact, Puri Puri Prisoner lifted his guard up and protected himself against that blast... he looked fine regardless once the dust settled. "Impossible!"

"Phew, I protected my precious sweater.", Puri Puri stood straight as he dusted himself off. "There is actually a immortal Hero among my comrades, and you don't have a slight chance of defeating any of them. Because even I, who is an S Class, can't compare. Compared to them I'm just a normal person.", he said as he pointed his index finger at him. "Demon, before running that big mouth of yours you should deal with the average adult standing before you."