Chapter 66

Title: Even the sweetest roses have thorns

"My waitin has finally paid off! This one looks worth eatin! All of you are just meals for the Great Glutton!!", Great Glutton roared out licking his scaly lips at the sight of Pig Man just standing there eating an extra large bag of chips. "I'm the gluttonous Monster that will consume anything and everything! And I'm gonna swallow up all the Heroes, startin' with you!", he lunged at the immensely obese man in front of him.

The three Atomic disciples were simply wandering the halls, killing any Monsters in their way, they felt the pathway shake violently for a few seconds before stopping. "It sounds like someone is really giving it their all nearby. But if it's an S Class, then we shouldn't worry. We must get the results to meet Master's expectations!", Iaion said proudly.

The three drew their weapons as they saw seven hulking figures ahead of them covered by the darkness. It was Rikin's private squad wielding their weapons.

"Ah, these must be the Private Rescue Squad Mr. Rikin commissioned, anticipating they'd have his son.", was what Iaion has deduced quickly, before sighing and prepared himself to fight. "It seems they must've been brainwashed, we must push forward without harming them."

Hela let out a seductive giggle from behind her slaves as she twirled her black hair with a smile, she now wore a mask that only covered her face. "Looks like it's a group of easily tamable little darlings has come to play~", she formed her whip from her forearm. "Now it's time to get to work! Get them my slaves!"

As soon as she said that one of them, 'Tongara' started unloading rounds of bullets at them, Iaion cut these bullet with ease as he appeared right next to him. "Child's play.", he started slashing him repeatedly, however, the Gun was the only thing that was destroyed, while Gompachio was smashed into the wall.

"First we must destroy their weapons and render their battle suits useless!", Iaion looked at Urushihara and Bushido who nodded. "Aim for the joints in their elbows and knees!"

"Understood!", the two dashed at their respective opponents as Iaion leapt up in the air, dodging Gompachio's punch, the joints had been sliced up, but not completely.

"Yesssss! Go on! Greet your new comrades and beat them into a bloody pulp!", the crack of Hela's whip was heard.

"It seems they must've been bewitched by that Monster.", Urushihara narrowed his eyes as Bushido was dealing with Chinpo and Soshiru.

"Dammit you ignorant fools! Open your eyes!", Bushido yelled out annoyed as he heard the bitch laugh.

"Try to persuade them, it's completely futile.", the goddess of death said with sick and demented laugh ringing, Chinpo and Soshiru started to put more weight in their swings as Bushido blocked them with his specialized sword, the floor began cracking underneath.

"You may have tremendous strength, however.", the man's sword opened up and sprouted out these mini saw blades. With this mechanism activated, he drilled through their weapons with ease. "Blades without will shouldn't be feared."

Urushihara was dodging and deflecting the spear attacks from the thicc queens known as Asami and Noria, he backflipped with surprising elegancy with a smile. "They're not your run of the mill hostages, that's for sure. They're rather strong which is quite troublesome for us. Tsk tsk.", he flicked his tongue as he kept dodging with ease. "Come to think of it, if I can attack you from outside your reach, your attacks are useless."

Urushihara leapt back again, "WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?!", he yelled out as he slashed the air, creating a large blade of air that sliced through their weapons. "Am I right or am I white... oh wait I am white.", he ducked underneath a kick from Soshiru and flipped away from a punch by Tongara.