Chapter 13

Title: Pay for the ceiling!

A young man smiled. He has sharp features with blue eyes and black hair parted on the right, wearing rectangle glasses. A black tux, and a light purple tie. "Bloodsucker was defeated in battle, and with one punch you say? Oh well, she was little more than a field test after all.", he was sitting in front of a green holographic screen showing various faces.

One of a fat man, one of a furry, one of the blackest man ever, and another of a guy with a pompadour. Suddenly, multiple images of Moros popped up, then a little 2 second video of him killing Bloodsucker a THICC female humanoid mosquito by slapping her. "What're with the black cracks? Mascara?"

"Unknown.", a voice that was exactly like his answered, it was the same man, only with all white clothing with the number of 23 embroiled on his chest.

"He would make quite an excellent specimen, we shall study his physiology by force if necessary, send a messenger and invite him to the House of New Evolution.", the scientist said, he looked at another minion of his.

A small child which was definitely female, she had short fluffy purple hair, small horns on her forehead, cat ears, a cat tail, and pale skin. She had blood red eyes that kinda looked scary. She wore a black jumpsuit with: "K-1" embroiled one her left hand, it looked metallic and kinda made her skin had black cracks. "Okay.", she said with an annoyed huff.

Moros looked at Dominic who just randomly started talking. "It all started 4 years ago... I was 10 years old and still a normal human being. Even in this harsh world, I had a pretty happy and peaceful life with my family until then. But one day, a crazy cyborg attacked our town all of a sudden. He had completely lost his mind... I guess, his brain had been damaged during its transplantation into his cyborg body. He left after destroying everything in the town. The parks, the schools, the buildings, my home... Of course... my family didn't survive. Only I was miraculously spared, but as I was just a meek 10-year-old boy back then, I wouldn't have survived long all alone in the ruins of a town if The Fixer hadn't passed town by chance and found me. Fixer is a scientist of justice and was pursuing the cyborg to stop him. I begged The Fixer to transform me into a cyborg and was reborn as a cyborg who fights for justice. I made a promise to Fixer that I would find and destroy that evil cyborg. Four years passed and I was 14, and wandering from town to town, exterminating evil. I had defeated countless Monsters and Evil Organizations, but because I had turned up no clue to the rampaging cyborg, I was just wandering for days in my impatience and irritation . How long had I been chasing the phantoms of that rampaging-", he was cut off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHORTEN THE DAMN STORY TWENTY WORDS OR LESS AND TRY AGAIN!", Moros said rather impatiently.

Before Dominic could reply with his summarized story, he turned his head and got up. "I detect something at high speeds!", he said before flipping up.

Moros cocked his eyebrow before something crashed through the ceiling. The thing was a tall humanoid creature with many insect-like qualities. He was encased in a segmented, thorny exoskeleton, with clawed feet and serrated, scythe-like forelegs, similar to those of a praying mantis. Mandibles protruded on each side of his mouth, and the top of his skull was transparent and reflective, revealing his brain. "Heheh! My name is-"

"Pay for the ceiling!", Moros said as he snapped the creatures neck. "Master! There are more outside.", Dominic said looking outside.

There was two other creatures, Slugerous, and he was a humanoid slug. He had a black-spotted, very slug-like torso and head, with the addition of arms, legs, a nose, and a mouth. "I-I can't reach him with my telepathy! Our advance warrior, Kamakyuri is dead!"

His partner Frog Man, was a humanoid frog. He had large eyes, a white stomach and throat, black spots on his back and arms, and a scar that ran across his face. He wore a wide belt with a tanto stuck through it, black pants, sandals, a pendant necklace and had the kanji for "rearguard" tattooed on his left shoulder. "Huh?! But he was pretty strong!"

Moros and Dominic exited their room, Dominic's right arm surged with power. "Master, let me-"

"Hey pay for the ceiling assholes!", Moros said as he had shoved both of them into the ground with a single flick of a wrist. Suddenly, he was dragged into the ground, leaving only his head popped up. "Huh... so this is what a plant feels like."

"M-Master!", Dominic was about to help him out only to hear a loud crash behind him.

"𝕴 𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖞, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆 𝕮𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖌 𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑?", the being this voice belonged to was a creature known as Cy-Kong, a massive cyborg with a gorilla head. His body is protected by full plate armor adorned with spikes on its shoulders, knee pads, and gauntlets. The armor's belt buckle resembles a gorilla's face, and the chest plate features a custom patch featuring the letters 'C' and 'K' arranged in a diamond shape. He took a step forward. "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙."

"Another cyborg, I can't believe it...", Drive Knight thought you himself as Cy-Kong had charged at him.

"𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖞!", Cy-Kong attempted to back hand him, only to have that stopped quickly.

"I would like to ask you a few things."
/End/