Chapter 69

Title: Adults look good in black

The enormous mass of dragon and fire that held no speakable human limb besides the head looked down at the small human in comparison, Moros had a smile on his face. "You see, I'm the upstairs neighbor, you guys were being awfully loud so I came to-!", he was suddenly attacked by one of Orochi's horns.

"
T̷͇̐͆̈́͗̔̒̂͐̈́ḣ̴̢̞̠͚̘̣̮͙͇̑̓̔͜ò̶̩̗̻̮́͗͌͒͐͋s̷͚̦̣̪͋̀͗̿͘͘e̴̺̼̰̿͗̽̽̌̂̓̇͆͘ ̵̡̢̰͔͚̼̟͍̼̬̓͑̃̔͆̀͌̀͝s̴̠͎̹͈̼͍͎̪͗̿͋͌̀ͅͅh̵̡̤̮̹̩̦́̎̾͝ͅô̵̘̞͙͔͇̦͆͛̋̎̒̑̃͘͝c̶̢͖͔͇̝̪͙̣͐͛͌̐͆̍̚͝k̵̢̳͚͕̙̱͈̭̮̮̍͌̔̓̈́͠w̷̢̗̦͚̞͌̌̐̒̇̚a̸͈͉̩̫͖̫̘̅̈̒͛̾͘v̸̹̗̪̯̞̲̠̤̭̎̄̅̈́͊̽̀͊͜͠͝e̷̫̘̘͂͗̈̎̓͘͜͝ͅs̵̨̨̯͌͊̾̈́̕̚̚͝ ̷̨̨̙̫̳͕͉̥̰̏̌̇͋͑̍͑̍͝w̷̠̤͓̝̫̲̬̳̫͒́̒͑̈̔ē̶͖̲̣͂͑́͂̀͑̌r̸̞̠̝̯͑̉̋̀̒̓ͅe̷͙̖̓̀̄͐͛͊̕ ̴̧̛͓̠̝̒̊̎̅͋͋̉̚̚q̶̡̧͚̹̯͙̲͉̠͉̎́̈̾̾͛̽̔̏͝ų̷̧̗̹̙͔̭̳̐̃̌͒̐̿̿͑͠į̸̦͑̓̅̌͌̔̆͠ţ̸̧̬̙͌͑̏͌̅̄e̵̹̗͚̣̺͓̤͙̤͌͋̾́̈͊̏̚ ̴̤̔͑̀̽̏̃̀̉̀̐e̷̺̝̼̥̯̬͔̝͚̟̍x̶̪̫̟̘̯̩̤͗̀̀̓͑̾̀͗̏̕c̴͓̱͕̼͎̦͕̠͈̬̊̀̀͐̈́̂́̚e̶̢͕̩͕̩̓̃́̇̾̒̒͛͠͝ͅp̵͖̬͍̺̩̳͈̌́̍͂̀̌̄̒t̵͖͕̮̟̤͆͌͆̑į̴͎̖̺̹͙̰̚͝ȍ̶͓̰̐́̿̓̈́̆̏͝n̵̻͂̍͌͐̑̎͋̐͘ą̶̳͇̝̻̦̂̃l̵̥̟͉̱̕ ̴̰́̋̾̇͑̋̐̌s̶̡̪̗̺̓̌̾͛̀̆̕ȏ̸̡̡̟̗̙͎̜͇̰͐̉͠ ̴̥̍̽̽̉͛͒̌̓̾͘Í̵̡̛̛̙̄͊̽͘ ̷̡͚͉̼̝͎̤͕̌c̵̘̬̙̹̮̬͂̌́͘͝a̷͓̖̤͑̈́̄̂͑͠m̴̡̡͖̲̍̇̃̅̈̂̍̕ͅę̵̛͇̻̠͎̩̠̂̌̄̃ͅ ̷̧̛͎̓͛́̈́̆t̶̛̥̖̭̣͕͕͍̼̬͌́̒̽̄͜͠ò̴̡̒̀̿̅̓͑͗̎ ̵̢̲̫̯͍͒i̵͕̋̓̃͋n̵͕͇͔͈̣̻̺̋̑̌͗̇̅̐̚̚v̴̧̡̢̧̰̣̬̟̐̅e̶̤̍̂́̎s̷͓̭̮̺̘̮̅͋͒̑͘͘t̴̛͍̩̗͖͑̋͒̾̔̅͗͝͝i̶̢̗̯̞̽̓̿̎̋̎͘͘̚͜ͅg̷̤̰̞͉̯̈́̒̉ͅa̵̖̰̰̣̿̽͋͑̉̃͝͠͠ͅţ̶͇̤̗͔̝͓̑̈͝e̵̢̢̘̾̒̽̀͐͘͝͝ ̴̪͌̍̀̋̾̕͘b̶͉͙̱̐̾̒͂̌͗u̶͖͑̃͋̀̿t̷͓̖͇͔̫̀͒͆ ̸̧̨̲̠̞͇̙͚̪̓ỹ̸̦̠̣͉̈́͒͊́̐o̴̼͓̟̪͓̍̇̅͝u̶̧̩̇̆̿̋͑͒͝'̴̛͕͇̋̐̈̄̒͐ͅř̷̡̡͕̦͈͖̗͗̈́́͐̂͐͗͘e̸͖͕̖̠͎̜̓ͅ ̴̨̛͓̔̈̈́̄͒̽̎̑̂n̴̡͕̝̩̊o̶̻͔͇̲͖͇̣̓̉͂̃̅͂̕ͅẗ̸̛͎́ ̷̛̪̫͍̺͉̄̔̽͂͐̑̒e̸̡̫̻̠͓̭͑́́͠v̷̜̩̳́́̅̊̌̚͝è̵̛̤̹̺̩͉̉͜͝n̷̡͙͖̝͖̺̖̹̲̏͂̏̈ ̷̞̩̼̮̟̲̥͊͌ͅo̶̗̖̖͕̘̯̙͆̐̀͋̈̕n̷͕̲̺̭̅͊͝ ̷̲͓̺́ò̶̜͉̓͋͜ữ̵̡̢̝͖̙̅r̴͎͎̀̃̈̊̾̽̇̚͠ ̶̫̯̝̳͓̣̈́̔̚w̵̢͎̜̤̼̟̻͐͆̓̽͛̈́̚͘͝͠a̷̡̳̲̺̱̫̰̦̞̋͊̏̐̄͋̉̈́̔t̵̼̞̗̲͉̳̑̈̎͋c̶̜͚̪̋́̉̕͘͜ḩ̵̣̮̰̟̒̌̇͠ͅl̵̛͍̪̺̻̱̹̭̬͜ͅḯ̶̡̛͛̚͝s̵͔͛̐̉t̵̥͂̇́̈́͋͝.", Orochi said with slight disappointment, he could definitely tell he was no human, but he wasn't near his power yet... but. "Y̶̪̎̔ö̵̲́͒̅̿͛̓̋͆ȕ̴̢̝͚͔͓͇̲̥͓͗͌̐̍́'̶͈̲͔̝̥̓̒͜r̴̭̘̂̇̓͝e̶̗̾̈́́͗̈́̎̉̕ ̴̤͋͊ç̵̞͉̍̀͐̚l̶̨̥̲̲̣̥͉̫̭̻̄͑̒̒̀̏͐͗͐̑ḛ̴̖̦̹̿̽̎̊͋͒̍̕̚ͅâ̴̹̘̰̖͍̳͓̎͜ŗ̸͚̙̻͖͖̲͍̼̇́͆̽̓̄̕̚͜͠͝l̷̨̰̫͙̻͂̈̈́̌͜͝ͅỳ̵̨̛͍͖̬͈̞͖̭̱͕̈́͛̓͆̕ ̷̫̐̕a̶̛̻̮͖̥̬͚̒̃̐̅̆́͜ ̷͓͚̘͈̭͎͐d̴͎̖̰̿á̵̹̺̼͓̠̙̩̝̩̥͗n̴̡͙̐̎͐̈́̎͘̚͘ģ̴̤̝͍̪̭͌̓̔̆̋̽͆͐̋̏ͅė̴͉̋̌̾̐̀͐̈́͋͝r̶̛̻̹̜͉̮͎̘̄͗̃̀͒̓̈́͆͝ ̸̧̝̥̖͎͍͈͉̦̈́͛̏͜͝͠t̴̡͉̼͚̜͖̘̖̺̱̿̃̊͛͆o̴̤̓̉͌̇̈̎̊̾̔̒ ̷̘͈̜̑̔̍͊̐͐̄ͅt̷̠̯̟̰̣͕͙̬̉́̕h̸̻͖̗̪͖͓͇̱͖̄͒͊͒̓̉̓̆͋e̶̛̘͈̣͐̈̕ ̴̡͙̥̲̻̮͉̬͝ͅM̵̥̳̫̃o̸̧̱͉͈̽̾̊̈̈́n̶̼͚̫̤̈͝ͅś̶̟͊͂̎͘͝͝ţ̶̡̢͈̺͓͚̈ȩ̵̺̰̼̙̀r̷̻̠͈̠̦̠͖̗̓̄̄̏ ̷͚͊́̇́̚̚͘Ȧ̸̧̢̱̺̹͇̼̲͍̒͆ş̷̬̗̝͍̦̱͉̲̓̋̑͗̾͘͜ş̵͉̩͕̅͋͛͊̇͛̍͆͝͝ǫ̷̡̱͕͍͕͕̣̖͆c̷͙̯̜̞̬̯̟͌̽̄͝i̴͔̦̰̳͎̰͙̺̔̇͂̌͒̀̕͘͠͝a̵̢̨͕͕̲̺̒̿͌̎̓͘t̴͕̳͉̯̘̗̮̟̣̄̐̓̂̌̐̌͝͝i̵̛͇͓̗̬̝̤̦̟̻̿̈̓͊̏̓̃o̶̡͍̬̩͎̰̪͘ͅn̷̡̛̰̍̏̈͐̇,̵͙̌͂͛͐͐̈̏̉͝ ̴̢͖͈̥̐̾̿̽͌͒̎̕ạ̶͔̱̰̩̣̏̀̇̓́̒n̵̗͉͚̪̲̭̝̳̐ḑ̶͚̗̘͍̗͚̀́ ̵͓͎͙͔̦͕̏͗͜͠a̶̧̯̟̘̪̾̿̊̋͐͆͋͜͜ ̶̲̹̖͉̙̼́̀f̵̝͔̲͈͔̹̺̽͊̈́͗̓̉̚̕͠a̸̞̙͂̿͘ŕ̸̯̗̉͜͝ ̸̘͊́̄̈́̏̀̉͑b̵̟̠̈́̇̓̿̇̄̀͗͗ĩ̸̥̱͙̲͇̖̀͆͊͑̀̌̈́͝g̴̰̏̃ġ̸̜͕̼̠̫̻̯̇̓̉̀̓̚͘͠͠ẽ̶̢͙͙͔̼̳̗͎̳̏͒̏r̸̖̳̖̺̐̈̅͋̆͂̍͘ ̷͈͕͇́t̷͚̆͋ḫ̸͖͈͊͋̔͘͘r̷̤̬̖͓̻̘̳̿e̵̩͚͖͉͐͗̑̇a̸̼̤͍̖͝͝t̷͙̲̙̟͓̰̾̐̋́͊̓̿̚ ̴̡̻̪̠̊͠ẗ̴̢̞̞̭̹̼́́̅͗̆̊̃̕͜ḧ̵̡̨͍́͆̈́̕͝ȃ̶̤̱͍̮͚̲̱̼͂͘n̶͍̺̫͓͙͂͛̒́̆͐̑͑̾͠ ̸͔͖̬͇͚̦̮̦͒̋̆̎̎̔͗I̷͆́͋̓̑̐͠͝ͅ ̷̢͓̩͛̿́̀̈́̀̍̚͝o̴̞̹͖̾̐n̸̩̹͒͑̌͘c̶̥̖̹̳̲͇̙̭̝̯̿̾͊͝è̴̦̤͇̩͕̈͛̐̓̉͘͘͝ ̶̧̹̦͈̿t̵̨̡̤̻͓̳̖̣͙̮̍̈́̎̇͝͝͠͝h̷̤̐o̸͚̓̂̓͐̃̎͐̚͠͠ư̸̢̩̳̳̔́̈́̇̎́͝g̷̞̜̔̾̔̐̓̒̂̐ḧ̷̨̞́̆͊ͅt̵̨̥̲̩̰͔̪̒͒̈̅̓̽̈́̓̒͝ͅ ̴̛̛̗̠͍̰̈́̆͂̄͗̋̉̊ö̶̰̜̺̠̭̠͜ŗ̸̱̗͍͓͌̃̾̂͂͑ỉ̵̦̗̮̊̐͛̀͋̿̇͝͠ͅg̸̡̖̠̖̼̩̘̰̳̔͊̾i̸͔͔͔̰͓͋͂̽͂́̀͆̈́̅͝ͅn̶͔̈̑̒̚͝a̵̝͚̎͑l̸̨̢̩̮͎̣͖̫̝̈̓͂̽̑́͊̊̕ͅl̵̨̢̡̻̰̜̞̈́́͐̕͘͝ỵ̴̜͇̟̠̹̀͌̃̂̍̓̊̀͜͠.̸͚͔̤̏̉͐̎ ̴̢̲̠̹͙͚̥̦̞̉̽̈́͊̕͜I̶̹͈̱̥̪̭̽̇ ̵̙̦͛̂̌͜j̴̧͈̣̜͑͑̏̄̍̾̊̂̇̏͜ũ̵̦̹͔̾s̷͍̼͑͂̍̄̈́̇̈́͝t̷̘̗̪̼̮̮̼̪̃͐̿̃̓̓̉͠ ̶̞͕̳̩͎͖̫̼̫̎̍̇̽͗́͛̏b̴̨̹̯̺̰̱̳͎̋̽͊̈̽̕ȩ̴̼̦̘̞͓̟͉̒́̈́̈́̇͝ ̴̳͇̲̥͔̻͎͙̏͆̈́̃̆̚ŕ̶̩̐̇̕͝į̵̛̱̻̬̂̿͑͊̿̆̂̎̓d̷͙̞̪̰̽̑̄̄ ̶͎̳̦̐̏̐̓͝ơ̵̤̪͖̞̺̪̤͍̲̔̑̈̽̇̊͘̕͝f̵̨̲͔̬̖̥̜͌͗̋ ̵̢̡̘̰̙͕̗̅̈́̓̉͘͝͠ͅy̶̭̤̪̹̩̦̯͙͋͗̀̎̂̀̿͘ò̷̙͇̯͕̤̲̩̤͎̀̒͌̏̈́̈̈́͝ṳ̵̘̮̦̾̅̊̒͛̈̀̈́̀͜ ̷̡̧͕̹̖̲̲̹͌͛̈́͌̂̿͗̓͘͠t̷͕̗͈̃͛̈́́̓̈́̀̃͝ͅo̶͈̝̯̊̑̓ ̴̡͈͇̇ͅm̴͎̖͈̫̠̝̖͈͍̗͊̀̍̀̇̂͘͝ą̸̫͗͗̑k̸͎̆͂̎̆͝ͅe̴̥̪̽͂̀͒̌͝ ̶̨̢̼͎͍̺͖̺̹́̀̔̆́̑̓̚ͅṡ̵̥̳̘̜̥̫̮͚̂̎̎̌ú̷̡̳͉̳̺̞͔͒̊̐̒͌̃̊͝r̴̟̺͚̯̓̇̔̓e̸̲̳͈̰̒͐̓̒́̾̔̚͝͝ ̵̳̲͎̩̈́͗͌̍̑̇͑͝y̷͚̠͒̒̉́̈͜o̶͎͔͍͇̾͋u̵̢̡̜̣͈̫̘̒̿-!", his horn was exploded from a fist, this horn had regenerated quickly and whipped back to the head.