Chapter 80

Title: The union of deeply rooted malice and psychic powers. The greatest evil has borne fruit

Orochi's tentacles had made it down to the inner sanctum of Psykos finally, they broke the glass causing the meat puppets to fall out quickly. Right as this happened Orochi wrapped his tentacles and absorb their flesh into him.

While they did this, Orochi made sure to distract Kirika with his dragon heads, but now that she was prepared, she repelled the incoming blasts while closing her hand into a tight fist, causing a large hole appear where the dragon heads were, she had also done this with the rest of them. She turned her head down to notice Psykos stopping herself slowly as the tentacles of Orochi started to extend out to her.

"You're not getting away.", the red haired esper said with a blank tone before noticing more elastic dragon heads and destroying them. "Sheesh, one after another... this thing's relentless. Is is a Cadre?", she thought as she raised up her barrier as web like designs formed in the large holes. "I don't know how deep this is, although I want to turn this base inside out. I can't as long as the kid is here.", she thought as she remembered her child hood... wasn't pretty. "Can someone rescue this damn kid already? Jesus."

"Here we go. Hand over your flesh to me!", Psykos said as Orochi was slowly covering her, as soon as this happened she was overloaded with a dangerous feeling. "Orochi... since when did you get this much power?! No way... have you've been hiding this for me?!", she said as Orochi laughed behind her. "Shit.... my mind starting to get corrupted ."

"M Ỹ̵̨̟̺͙̜̥̥͉̰̍ỏ̴̧͐̀̊͋̒͘͝u̶͕̺͌̇̔̔̊̃̕̕ ̷̧̟͕̰̾͒̀͆̏̑̈́͌͜͝h̵̛̝͍̥̥̹̜̬̹͊̆̑͒͗͘͜a̷͔̠̝͚̱̻͊̒̆͠v̵̼̗͉̮̥̊̑̈́̓̉̎͊̀͑͆ȩ̷̹̻̰͕̱̞̔̍̇̈́͊̀̈́͌̈̇ ̶̧̗̠̈́̓͌̾̕b̸̪́̋̎̅e̴̞͔̮̠͒̆̄e̷͎̠̞̗̟̋̓͒̾͑̆͘͝ṅ̷̲̱̦̜͓̜͑̓͜͝ͅ ̸̢̛͙̯̗̦̺̫̪͚̲̔̐́̿̔͆̀̑͛t̴̹̩̣̃̎̔͊̉̍̌̐i̷̧̜̘͓̤̰͙͋͆r̴̦̪̬̬̻͇̈̅̈́̾͝e̷͙̠̲͂͒͌̓͋͠ͅļ̴̦̫̟̙͈̹͋̍̚ẽ̶̯̱͓̭͇̘͕̣̹̻̃͋̎̂s̸͔̼̑̓̎̀͝͠͝s̸̨̧͓̎̌̊̌̑́̈́̈́͝l̷̥̣̳̰̦͉͚͒͆̊̋̆͑́̏̚͠y̸̙̙͚̬̦̭̱̲̼͋̄͘ ̷̢̣̎͐͋̾̔̚b̵͕̫͖̰̝̰̳̮̪͊̇͐ę̶̯̰̥͓̹̻͂́̏̈̀̀̚e̶̦̲̙̥̙͖͎̙̋̿̎̏ṅ̵̩̬̲͍̭͓̭͋ ̴̟̠̀̓̒̍̀̚f̴̢̛̠͙̬̭̥̬ȩ̸̡̹̜̬̝̩͓̏̄̇̋̑̚͝e̶͉̯͚͖̪̱̳̩͊̈́͊̀́̌̂̑͜ḑ̶͕̊̎͌̈̏̐i̷̲͙͙̼̜̺̘̍̈́n̴̫̗͒͒̈́̌̽̔ğ̴̡̥̬͇̹̟͉͚̲̖̑ ̷̛͙̟̪̻̝̗̳̄͂͗̊̐ͅͅḿ̷̙̫̤̭̳̫̯̬̗̄̀̐̅̿̎̀e̴̳͌ ̶̭͔̞͎̘̩̪̰̳͗l̴̲̟̘͉̪̂̌̓ͅi̸̳̟͇̙̤͑v̵̠͑̍͆͜ê̶̟̫̹̬̥͕͈̈́͗́͊͛̌̈̕͝ ̵̪̦͒̏̀̉̂̋̀̍s̷̩̞̯͔̦̰̤͌̐͊̂̓̌̈́̆a̸͉̘̜̺̥̖͖̣͌̈̾̿͋͘͜ͅċ̶͎͌r̴̡̨̝̜̊͘i̶͍̪̗͉̿̌̐̈́̇̀̎f̴͉̥̻͇̈̊i̴̪̩̿̆̃̏͗͑̀̈́̋͋ć̷̡͖̼͚̳͕͍̑͒e̴͚̰̙̻̤̥͖̋͊̈́̒s̸͇̅ ̵̝̬̳͎̑͛̎ͅt̵̝͚͎̩̭͕̑̾̍́̿̐̏́͘ȏ̸͉̖͖͓̭̆̍́͂̓͊̎͌ ̵͚͎̹͍̖̂̀p̷̨͌̅r̴̡̥̠͕̟͓̓͌̈́̎̂͝o̵̧͉͕͚̽̃̊̓̔̓̃̅͝͝ͅm̵̛͉̲̗̎̏́̅̒̀̀̚͜o̶̢̪̠̻͕̘̮̥͗̍̓͐̈̍̂͠ͅt̷̝̺͋̈́͛͋͐é̵̯͍̬̯̟͉̦̻̘̊ ̴̨̺̞̭͗̐m̵͔̻̖͋̈́̓̓ẏ̵͍̀̊̋̒̀͑͘͠ ̸̨̢̡̭͈̣͇̮̣̓̈́͆̀̓̈́̎͠ġ̵̛̙̅̇̍̔̀͂̉r̶̨͖̼̗̝̋̇͜ȍ̴̢̡̡͈̝̮̞̜̥̅̔͋͆͑̃̆͘͝w̷̧̧̛̜̯̗͚̯̭̖̝̑͑͒̓̚͠t̶̘̱̬̩̻̼̔̀ͅh̷̞̜͔̉̄͑͑͂̌̊̇͝ ̴̨̛̜̱͙̤͇͗̒͗͆̂ū̸͍͍̯̤̝͖̥̜̮̏͑̍͂̒̕̕͘͝ṕ̶̢̛̭̲̥̖͖̅͌̈́̈́̐́͝ ̵͔̥̖̼̹̯̏̅̊̅͊̈́ȕ̷̠̤̦̈̔͐̊n̵̯̾̆̈̈͒̃͝t̷̫̘̞͉͋̍ͅí̷̮̞̩̥͍̞̃͠ͅļ̸̇̌͂ ̴͎̩̂͗̑̕ṉ̶̹̩̤̗̫̠̤͒͗͂̌̆̈̚ȏ̸͉̞̱͙͕̃̊͌̍̍͑̒w̸̨̘͖̙̠̞͍̟͈̔̐̔̐.̷̛̦̲̮͈̄̔̈̽̂͌̕͠ ̴̟͕͇͌T̸̡̨̫̼̺͕̠̺͈͛̐̔͊̓̏̂̄͜ȟ̷̜̳̘̙̯̩̑̌̔͐̍͠ȧ̴̡̩͓͔͔͎͇̈͐͋̉͊ņ̶̡͎̖̔̍̍ķ̸̺̬̣̝̖̘͇̌̋͝ ̸͔̋ý̴͈͈͚̥̣̖͖̤̾̉̋͂͘͘ǫ̵͚͚͔͔̙̓̿͋͜u̷̺͇̱̻̝͛͐ͅ ̸̻͙̙̻̜͗͌̇́͌̉͝P̴̛̞̦̲̗͔̬͙͓̫̒̌̀̑̓̍̓͜͠͝s̸̟̺̄̏͒̆͂̓̊̔͑̚ẙ̴̨̛̖̟̬̺̣̺̖ķ̶̛̛̯̟̪̣͍̭̞͐̕ǫ̸̧̝̮̦͖̈́̀͊̋̕͝s̶̨̢̜͙̟͚̏̑,̷̛̯̯̻͜ ̶̟̬͍̘͉̬̝̜͉̐͘b̸̨͔̺̙̠͎̣͒̄͒̽͒̏̈́̀͠͠u̴͈͇̠͛͑̈̊̉̇̍͠ẗ̴̹̮̟͒̊͗̎̓̇̈́̾̑ ̵̨̞̯̮̤̟͉̬̥̝̈́̽̌͒ñ̷̙̜̼̼̱̳͊̂́̇̅͜o̶̰͓͉̬͎̔̅̐̓͜͠w̴̧͎̟͓̠̣͕̖̫͕̋́̀́̂̀͛̽͊̊ ̶̯̲̠̝͋͒͑i̸͇̘̲͙͐̽̓̅̃t̴͉͇͖͈̹̒͂́̒̎͐̒́̍'̵̡̡̡̢̹̯̝̣̲͚͊̈́̆̈́͆̃̑̚ŝ̵̛̱̩̆̄͑̐̆̚ ̴̢̨͈̻̰̳̺̦͈͗̑͗̀͗̓͗y̴̡̧̼̫̮̥̽̀̈́͋̍͠͠͝ơ̶̧̢̘̫̖̠̱͉͎̈́̽̀̄͑͒̾̂̓u̷̩͖͚̫̬̣̖̍ͅr̸͙͎̳̻̩̯͛͆̏̅̔̌́̇ͅ ̶̢̛̱͖̰̤̜̋͆̄̀t̶̘̺̯̅̄̓͂ṵ̸̥͉̮̻̂͛r̸̢̗͕̤͕͗̌̈́̓́̀̚͠n̶̦̏̄̈́̈͘.̶̺̣̟͙͕̝͍̇̎͊̐̾͂͠", the deep, haunting voice of Orochi said to her with a grin.

Psykos growled as she started to pull herself up. Energy surging from her forehead as she clenched her teeth. "You better fucking OBEY ME!!!!!", she roared out as Orochi slowly started peeling away. "You are nothing more than a vessel to amplify my power! I am the Master!!!!", as soon as she said this, she willed Orochi's vessel over her and forced him to transform into this large moth like creature, it had four black arms, but it seemed like they were holding blades pointing straight up.

"Hmph, you went to all that length to reveal your true body only to have a monster make the fight easier.", Kirika said with her ever so confident tone.

Within the body of the fusion, Psykos was panting he heavily, "I managed to suppress him, Orochi's body is mine! With this we can beat Kirika!", she said as half of her face started to be engulfed in Orochi's body.

"The man who turned me into tiny pieces is next. I will find him and turn him into a live sacrifice for my resurrection!", the Orochi half said, referring to Moros.

The dragon heads behind Kirika had blasted at her once again in response the red haired young woman crushed them with her Psychokinesis, she was quickly able to form a barrier around her, she launched herself at the fusion of Orochi and Psykos, only to be met with a tough exterior. "Holy shit... it's hard!", she said taken aback by this.

The fusion grinned within this giant body before lightly tapping her barrier with their skinny black blades, trying to use the gravity manipulation technique. "Dumb ass, you think that's gonna work on me?", she said as she noticed something... her barrier looked more distorted.

The white energy tendrils started to wrap around each other before forming into a humanoid form. Before gaining more definition, now resembling Psyko's curvaceous body, tendrils still whipped about. She gently took the barrier into her hand with a little smile. "You see, I swapped the inside of your barrier with the outside.", she said with her calming, motherly voice, which sounded more disturbing than anything.

"It got corrupted?! I can't disable it!", although she didn't want to admit it, Kirika was starting to get anxious. "Heheh... come on, disable the barrier. Otherwise your ridiculous power output with the power I'm injecting will keep increasing the internal pressure.", she said as the giant woman laughed a bit.

"Even if you manage to disable it, you'll just get flattened in an instant.", Psykos/Orochi said with a little smile as the barrier seemed to be getting smaller and smaller, causing blood to start leaking out of Kirika's head. "Don't worry, your flesh and blood won't go to waste.", she said, seductively licking her lips.

Kirika screamed in pain as blood started pouring heavily from her face, desperately trying to negate the barrier before she died.

A tidal wave of Orochi's flesh tendrils were chasing after the trio of Mike, Moros, and Flashstep. However, Mike's head has the tendrils latch on, only for FlashStep to slice them off. "It's also attacking Monsters, so this thing isn't an ally to the Monster Association-!", he turned his head to see Moros' head engulfed by the flesh.

"Fuck off!", Released Moros said as he blasted the tendrils into nothing but ash with annoyance. The amount of power released, despite the the lack of effort, caused a massive shockwave throughout the base.

"What the heck?!", All Might said as he picked up Juni in order to protect her. Only for the elevator to start rapidly going down due to the luck he had, why? The tendrils of Orochi were about to grab them but wasn't fast enough.

"GAAAAH?!", Psykos/Orochi screamed in agony as she loosened up her grip to take it all in, causing Kirika to fall slowly. "A large number of cells had died in an instant?! What happened?!", the dominant personality thought a bit shocked. "What was that slippery feeling?"

{All Might to the strike team! I have put the second child under my protection, we're currently moving onto the surface!}

Kirika smiled a bit. "As expected from All Might.", she thought with a smile as her hands became engulfed with her psychic energy. "Now I no longer need to hold back!", the short young lady muttered with a smile, as she was ready to do something crazy.
/End/