Chapter 26

Title: No Putting Back

"Regarding the assault on Director Zeimeet by a thug last night. The criminal profile suggested it was the Hero Hunter known as Garou.", said one of the Hero Association executives.

"I thought he only Hunted Heroes!", another one of them said with a nervous sweat drop. "Does he hate the Association too?"

"It's not just that, he took down Tank Top Master with his bare hands, so regular guards aren't gonna be enough. Issue an Alert, until Garou is defeated Executives should stay inside if possible, and take an S Class Hero when going out. S Class is up to their ears with Monsters, but the safety of Executives are close with the Sponsors is more important.", they then proceeded to call on their S Class Hero All Might... but he was busy teaching... so next best thing!

"Thank you for accompanying us Mr. Panku.", a man said to a young man. The young man known as Panku, was also known as an S Class Rank 15 Hero 'Metal Bat', he had black hair that would be down to his neck, but styled up in a pompadour. He wears black bontan pants and a black Japanese school uniform, which he drapes over his red long-sleeved turtleneck sweater. He also carried a Metal Bat.

"This is what they call an 'important assignment'? Fuck that.", Panku thought a bit annoyed at this.

"Anyone involved with the Hero Association is in danger, but my daughter here was interested in the commoner food.", the rich father known as 'Rikin', referring to his daughter, who was a rather beautiful and curvy young woman, around Panku's age, maybe a bit under, she just wore normal clothes.

His daughter, Wanama just lightly took the sushi off the conveyor belt, and just politely ate, looking around nervously. "What the fuck is this? Am I in hell?", Panku then grabbed them plate and placed it down. "Hey! Don't put the plates back."

"Why not? Isn't that proper etiquette?", Rikin said oblivious to how everything else works differently when it isn't high class.

"P-Papa, you don't put them back because they have to count them up for the bill.", Wanama said with surprising knowledge, but she just kept eating the mayo-corn topping.

"This sea urchin doesn't look fresh.", Rikin said referring to the sushi. "Isn't there any caviar?", he asked as he placed the plate back, only for Panku to grab it again.

"I said don't!", Panku said now irritated, Wanama placed the plate back on the stack and started eating the crab meat, as soon as she was finished, Rikin places the plate back on the conveyor belt, only for Panku to grab it and put it on the stack. "One more time and this bar tastes blood.", he said before his phone rang.

"Oh it's my sister, I'll be right back.", Panku said as he went over to the bathroom to talk in peace, he put his phone up to his ear and sighed. "I can't help it! It's an important mission!.... where am I? I'm at Nezumi Sushi... no wait! Don't cry, I'm seriously on a mission.... fine I'll buy you whatever when we go shopping. Deal?.... Alright, I gotta go, love you, bye.", Panku hung up and sighed. "I'm the one who should be crying. Last time I'm doing a favor for Execs."

Panku then let a sudden tremor and clenched his bat, running out. "Is it Garou?!", he called out as he noticed two monsters.

One Monster, 'Junior Centipede' is a large centipede monster with a humanoid face. The monster has a maroon coloration.

The second, 'Venus Mantrap' was a big monster with the appearance of a carnivorous plant.

"Nope, that ain't Garou.", Panku states as he got in his knees and started searching for something. Rikin suddenly ran up to him. "The Monster has my daughter! Save her!"