Random Bonus Chapter

Chui was on top of Gray sleeping on his chest... yeah they've gotten really close, and got together eventually. And let's say Gray was Chui's first.

"Hey you love birds.", Kira popped in, she was small, about 4'11 with a large bust, she had small horns and short curly purple hair. She wore a skin tight body suit that showed off every angle." I've come to ask you something."

"Yeah?", the two brain cells said looking at her.

"Remember when we did 'that' the other day?", Kira asked, the thing she talked about was Gray fucking Kira in an alleyway, going to Chui and having a threesome.

Chui blushed heavily... cuz she's well, Chui. But gray nodded. "I wanted to join you guys.", Kira said with a soft smile... which dumbfounded the two. "H-Hey! Don't look at me like that! Ugh, Gray is a decent guy okay? I've been with some guys who like me only for my body, and people only talk to me when they need something. But besides Kaemi, Gray is the only other person to genuinely care for me."

"Hey, birds of the feather stick together.", Gray said patting the seat next to him, she smiled before she jumped in.

"Mmm... Y'know what Kira-san? I'll consider it.", Chui said with a little smile, Gray just rolled his eyes, Kira patted her head and nodded in agreement.

"Oh hey, how's your training with that little bitch?", Kira asked a bit annoyed by her personal trainer.

"It's actually going really great! Ms. Kirika's teaching is really effective, she's training me to focus more on endurance and durability, and apparently I have the natural gift to conduct electricity that I didn't even know I had until training.", Chui said as the training was really difficult considering Kirika didn't need to lift any weights to get stronger, she could naturally lift up a city the way she is, Chui has some special gifts such has Telekinetic Lightening, a rare gift among Espers and Psychics. "But I think I over do it sometimes... hehe."

Gray and Kira looked at her annoyed. "Dumbass."

"She also... she knows about you Gray. But I begged her not to fight you, it's not fair.", Chui said, unaware that Gray had adapted to her telekinesis before. "I'm sorry."

"Shut up dork, you two go on home, I need to rest up.", Gray said with a yawn as the two just went their way....

Gray looked outside and didn't notice how dark it was. "Sheesh, I should catch some sleep... but first."