Chapter 58

Title: Bursting Power and a Heavy Heart

Juni had finally reached Gray and hugged his leg afraid of the large being in front of them. "My heart is pounding and my skin is crawling, that's one helluva red flag. This thing is friggin strong, right now, given my location, I should be doing everything to avoid fighting this thing.", Gray slowly started walking backwards.

The small child looked up at him afraid. "M-Mister-", she was shushed by the towering teenager.

"Stay quiet, don't do anything to provoke it. Go, but don't run. Take it slow, don't do anything to excite this thing.", Gray said as the duo slowly walked backwards, they soon got farther and farther to the point where they could see it, but only as two glowing dots. "That's it... let us pass.", they got far enough so they couldn't see it anymore finally. "Phew, as long as we keep putting distance between us. We can relax"

Juni nodded in agreement before seeing a snout. "They found us!", as soon as she said that, Gray yanked her by her collar as Super Rat punched through the wall. Gray ducked underneath Unihorn's... Horn, before he tossed Juni away, and tried kneeing him in the face. But before Gray could land the attack he was blasted in water.

"Boiling water?!", Gray grits his teeth before he back flipped away from them and landed in front of Juni, dripping. "Tch."

"So you're the intruder huh? I guess we can interpret this as you taking the human side?", Super Rat crosses his arms and looked at him in disapproval.

"I don't know why Gyoro Gyoro-sama had an interest in you, but it was your best interest to stick with us, Hero Hunter.", Showerhead crosses his arms as Super Rat popped his knuckles.

"This'll be the perfect warmup before we slaughter those Heroes!", Super Rat said excitedly.

Unihorn cackled at the thought. "You're getting a little too cocky, brat! And with that, it's time to die!", he said as he started to spin himself fast enough to look like a giant saw. "My Horn is the strongest in the world, and impossible to break!"

"I can alter the properties of the water inside my body and spray it out at will! First boiling water, so what would you like next?! Liquid adhesives? Sulfuric acid? How about a bath you'll never forget!", Showerhead did kinda sound threatening... but he just looked ridiculous.

Super Rat clenched his fist tightly as veins bulged on his very bulky body. "I am a former lab rat who survived countless of cruel experiments! I've gained super intelligence and enormous muscle mass! Not only that, I've gained the best Regeneration ability in the world, far beyond normal organisms! I can recover from any minor injury in under a few seconds! You won't be able to put a scratch on me!"

Gray found these guys just incredibly annoying as he stared at the giant saw that was Unihorn, he side stepped before round house kicking Unihorn into a wall. "Gehehehehe! I'll shower you with chemicals unbeknownst to me!", Showerhead said as he blasted him with a liquid like substance, Gray used the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist to deflect the liquid before punching him straight through his 'face'. Before Gray could recollect his thoughts, Super Rat was already in front of him with a fist cocked back, he delivered a hard straight punch before Gray countered with the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, the pressure of it coiled around Super Rat's arm before slicing it up completely, the giant reeled back in severe pain as Gray leapt back and took his stance

"H-He'a powerful!", Showerhead said alarmed by the immense power this teenager had.

"Wow! You're amazing!", Juni smiled at the sight of Gray's improvement. "You're getting even stronger!", she said as Super Rat growled and regenerated his arm, now having this web like pattern.