Chapter 32

Title: Martial Arts Tournament

"Here he comes!" "The absolute man!" "This oughta be good!", the entire crowd was chattering about 'him' repeatedly

Sweetface looked around, her well structured and soft features growing more confused, "The atmosphere had just changed.", she said as Moros/Gale nodded.

Even the announcer had grinned. "To think we'd see this man a second time! The crowd is simply quivering from anticipation! Contestant Aruku has made his appearance!", he yelled out through the mic, the man from the last chapter had walked on the platform with a playful smile.

"And confront him! Was the same man who showed off an amazing display of the power gap between him and LinLin, earning swift victory!", a familiar A Class Hero walked on, "It's contestant Max!", this was Lightening Max, who had wore a black and white martial arts Gi.

Aruku only had a creepy grin, which disturbed Max. "He's certainly got the reputation, am I really outclassed?... no that's not it. Remember it Lightening Max, the real enemy ain't him I should overcome.", Max saw the silhouette of Dark Sea God, despite the five year gap... he still couldn't get him off his mind.

"I hate to burst your bubble Aruku, but compared to the Monster I faced back then you're nothing but small fry.", Max said with a blunt tone. "The grand stage I'm aiming for is far above you. I have to get stronger! No matter what it takes! If I don't I won't be able to protect everyone! As a Hero that's unacceptable! It's unfortunate, but I surmised you as a perfect opponent!", he said as Aruku only smiled politely and chuckled.

"Ah that's right, you're one of those Heroes. I've seen you've been training for a long time with these lofty ideas huh? All fighters do have their own unique reasons for achieving power after all.", Aruku said with equal bluntness, Max took a stance once the referee told them too... while Aruku just stood still.

"FIGHT!"

Max immediately started sprinting at him with a focused and determined look on his face. "Lightening....", he leapt off the ground and started doing a multitude of flips as he leapt up once again, Aruku only smiled. "GIANT WHEEL DOUBLE HEEL DROP-?!?", he was taken aback as he was kicked in the face by Aruku.

"The reason I sought for strength.", Aruku paused as he launched him out of the arena with a grin, shocking 99% of the contestants. "Is to life an easy going life so I can enjoy, sorry for being to strong.", he said sarcastically.

"Ah, he defeated an A Class Hero in one strike, he did say he joined after a long hiatus for the prize money. So guys like him exist too... people who live normally could also be beings that have power to rival that of Heroes, this man is indeed skilled but-what?!", Dominic looked up as he sensed something nearby. "Monsters...", he said before he leaves.. no one should interrupt this tournament, no matter how pathetically weak they are.

"It looks like the excitement has started cooling down. So let's proceed with the next match, whoever the winner may be will face of Aruku next!", two men stepped into the arena. "The Harushi Style, contestant Benpatsu! Versus! Snake Bite fist contestant Snek!"

"Hey!", one of the staff members entered the viewing room panting. "We just received and evacuation signal, monsters are popping up nearby!", he said, causing the others to panic.

"Guess the alert must've been drowned off by the crowd cheering. We'll have to make the evacuation notice, where's the manual?", he asked as a man walked in.

"Hold it, if you do that it'll cause nothing but panic and chaos.", the man said annoyed.

"B-Bakuzan?! You heard us?!", Bakuzan was a muscular man with spiky dark hair. He kept his sideburns unkempt and spiky and had a bushy uni-brow and goatee. He wore a white martial arts uniform with torn sleeves. "There are monsters nearby we need to-"

"There's no need for evacuation. This is a gathering of martial arts master.", Bakuzan said crossing his arms. "If a Monster gets inside the stadium, I'll handle it."

Benpatsu was sent skidding back, coughing up blood and saliva. "You're... you're not weak at all.", he said before he succumbed to his injury.

"THE WINNER IS SNECK!"

Sneck sighed as the crowd cheered for him... this didn't give him any sort of confidence at all. "I'd like to believe that I'm amongst the strong, but the reality makes me sick... the battle field is just filled to the brim with Heroes..."

"Incinerate.", Dominic said as his hand fired off familiar blast from his hand, which exploded onto a Monster. He smiled for once as he sprinted off. "I'm in City C, what's the status?", he said through an ear piece.

Numerous Monsters have appeared in different cities. Right now I have seven confirmed targets.

"Understood!",'Dominic said as he started going around and eliminating each and every monster he found when shocking speed and intense ferocity

"Contestant Jakumen of the Giga Pro Wrestling! Versus! The Sweetface Kenpo style, Sweetface!", the announcer said as Sweetface looked relatively terrified at the large buff man.
/End/