Chapter 5

Title: The Paradisers

"WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO EAT?! CAN'T WE ALL JUST SHARE?! WHERE IS FREEDOM IN THE WORLD?! THE RICH GROW FAT.... WHILE THE POOR DIES?! IS WORK FUN?! NO!! OF COURSE IT ISN'T! WE REFUSE TO WORK, I, HAMMERHEAD, WILL MAKE A CHANGE!", Hammerhead, which is his real name, is a tall muscular man with a horizontal scar across his nose. Like the rest of Paradisers, his head is bald and he wears a black, full-body battle suit, although his rank is indicated by unique flame decals emblazoned across its torso and thighs. "LET THOSE WHO WANT TO WORK SUPPORT EVERYONE ELSE! WE'RE GOING TO CREATE A UTOPIA!! THE GROUP I LEAD, IS THE PARADISERS!!", he yelled out..

No one listened, they just walked by and didn't pay any mind to the weirdos.

"Boss, ain't nobody listening.", one of his members, a man who was shorter than him but wore the same suit and had a bald head. "WHAT?!", his leader roared out.

"Foolish masses! Let's go! Zenro is the richest man in town! First, we'll destroy his house so people know how serious we are! Mansions are the symbol of inequality!", Hammerhead said before he and his minions started following a map up ahead.

They looked at a large building... be fore realizing the house they need is up the street. They heard... the most AGGRESSIVE peddling nearby. "STOP RIGHT THERE VILLAINS!", a voice rang out nearby.

A young man of average height and weight. He wears an armored suit, with brown armor covering his torso and shoulders. He has a black leather suit under the armor and black gauntlets and knee pads. He also has a green bicycle helmet and dark-shaded goggles. Rode up nearby, parked his bicycle. "I am the Bicyclist for Justice known as Mumen Rider!"

"YAY! MUMEN RIDER IS HERE!" "WE'RE FUCKIN SAVED!", these comments made Mumen Rider smile a bit.

"A hero? Gimme a friggin break.", Hammerhead said with a little bit of a grin. "Here I come!", Mumen Rider leapt forward... before getting ABSOLUTELY wrecked.

Meanwhile at the forbidden city, known as City Z Moros was just passed out in his little bed, pad whatever it is. He suddenly woke up and started screaming, which was convenient since no one else lived in City Z. "IM NOT GONNA PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS WITH YOU, YOU GOT A BOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!", Moros quickly calmed down.

His dog Musashi, a scarred and fat dog, trotted over time him concerned and started licking his face. Moros in response patted his buddies face.

Moros was getting dressed up for his daily Hero Scouting, which was an exercise for certain individuals in UA. You get a temporary Hero License but aren't Ranked yet, Snow is another one due to the usefulness of her Quirk, Moros just got his because... well he can already defeat S Class Heroes.

{ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀɪsᴛ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪfʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs ᴀs 'ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇʀs' ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀʀᴏʀɪᴢᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ ʜᴏsᴜ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ sᴇᴠᴇʀᴀʟ ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏf ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ. ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴏf ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪs ʜᴀᴍᴍᴇʀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴀ-ᴄʟass ʙᴏᴜɴᴛʏ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀᴅ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsɪʙʟᴇ fᴏʀ ɴᴜᴍᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛs. ʜᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴍᴀɴ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ sᴇᴠᴇɴ fᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇɪɢʜɪɴɢ 460 ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅs. ʜᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ fᴏᴜɢʜᴛ 20 ᴏᴘᴘᴏɴᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ʙʀᴀᴡʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ.} , the news report went on but Moros was only listening to that.