Chapter 20

Title: Crash

"NIGERUNDAYOOOOO!!!!!", Puri Puri Prisoner was speeding off as the ship was crashing down, Metal Bat and Atomic Samurai behind him, Bang was long gone at that point.

"HEY! GET SOMETHING TO WEAR SO I DONT HAVE TO SEE YOUR ASS!", Panku barked out as they ran away from the crashing ship.

"Now now did this happen?", a voice belonging to a tall, lean-built young man with messy, shoulder-length light blue hair and yellow eyes. He is considered to be very handsome by the public. He wears a white jacket over his gray shirt with a green circle necklace and black trousers. "Wasn't there an S Class meeting today?", said the Class A Rank 1 Hero known as Amai Mask. He looked down to see the pompadour teen. "Metal Bat, help me understand this."

"Amai Mask, where the hell did you crawl out of?", Panku said looking up and cocking an eyebrow.

"I was filming a drama in the next town over. I heard rumbling and found City A in ruin.", Amai Mask said without showing and expressing.

"Monsters on a big ship did this with cannons, but it's over now.", Panku said gesturing to the fallen ship.

"It's over you say?", Amai Mask looked annoyed and expressed a condescending smile. "You call this a victory?! Your incompetence amazes me!"

Panku looked slightly aggravated from this. "You pickin a fight? You just popped up and you have the audacity to cock up an attitude?"

"Sure i was late, but you were here. And you didn't protect the city.", Amai Mask said as he was holding back the urge to clock him in he chest

"We were in a meeting at headquarters. We came out within seconds, but the city was already leveled to the ground.", Kazeseinaru said as he appeared behind Panku.

"So what? You want protection from the media?", Amai Mask said sarcastically.

"Hey handsome, we did the best we could. Whose side are you on?", Puri Puri Prisoner said with a stern expression.

"I'm on the side of justice of course. You S Class Heroes are a disgrace.", the A Class Hero said he slid down and fixed his hair a little bit. "If you can't be of use then quit."

"Oi, you wanna start something pal?", Panku in thuggish fashion got in his face. "I ain't afraid of bashing your head in shithead!"

"Hey Neanderthal, do you know why I don't ascend to S Class? It's so unworthy hotheads don't get full of themselves.", Amai Mask shout back with a sweet smile, which caused Panku to grit his teeth annoyed.

Suddenly a pod dropped down from the sky, shortly after it opened out and came out a skinny, metal robot that walked over to Mikey and opened up. "If you idiots are done bickering, I'm gonna salvage this ship to make new weapons for peace.", he said as he hoped into the suit, it closed once he got in and he started to fly over.

"You want strong weapons but look around you.", Amai Masks said with grin.

"Yo pretty boy, we're settling this later.", a red aura of rage started emitting from Panku's body.

"HEY! I found survivors!", Superalloy Blackluster chimed in from the distance.

And he wasn't wrong, there were a total of ten alien survivors chained up. "They beat Lord Boros!" "What'll happen to us?!" "Maybe we should fight?" "No; let's tell them that Lord Boros forced us." "Quiet down, they're comin-!!!", each of them were sliced into bits by Amai Mask simply swiping his hand, causing their multicolored blood to explode from the open wounds.

"AMAI MASK! WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!", Superalloy Blackluster barked out a bit shocked.

"They were evil, so I exterminated them. They shouldn't be left alive, that's not the way of a Hero.", Amai Mask said as he wiped the blood off his face.

"Class A Rank 1, Amai Mask, he is exactly like me. Someone with a hard heart and too eager to destroy evil.", Dominic looked at the ship as he was worried for Moros. "But where's Master?"

Some part of the ship was getting punched repeatedly, before Moros' fist went though it, he pulled it back and ripped it open. "Oh I'm out."

"Hey, arent you that newbie from the meeting?", Superalloy Blackluster was the first to meet up with Moros who looked exhausted.

"Yeah, don't worry about the leader... I dealt with him.", Moros said as he took a knee, breathing heavily.

"Although you went in without permission, and even though I could've done it myself. Thanks for the assist kid.", Kirika said with an uncharacteristically kind tone as she used her Psykokinesis to lift him up.

"Oh... thanks I guess."

For days the media reported the destruction of City A by extraterrestrials as an event that shook history. But before long no one talked about the missing city. Mikey recovered the ship and puts it elsewhere. Later on the Hero Association was renovated, new roads were constructed around the headquarters to allow easy access to every city. And heroes of Class A or above who wish to do so may live there.
/End/