Chapter 60.1

"Very well. That's a promise.", Sekingar nodded as the group seemed excited, Chui and Melee our of excitement slapped the shit out of his back.

"Sekingar... are we really going to leave it to this bunch?", Sitch gave him a questionable face.

"You needn't worry, many among them have promising upstarts who harbor the potential to climb the ranks all the way up to S Class in the future.", Sekingar said with his smile on his face. "What do you think Sitch? The shield that protects humanity is quite sturdy."

Before Sitch could answer one of the staff members walked over and whispered something to him... Silverfang has arrived. Sitch made it into the break room to see Bang and Bomb just chilling on a couch.

Bang turned his head towards him, scratching his mustache. "Why hello Sitch. I dropped my phone somewhere, kind giving me a new one?"

Sitch remembered what Sekingar said to him, it was the fact that Bang was not apart of the operation. "I-I see, I'll have one prepared for you."

"And as for Gra-Garou, have you obtained any new information on where he might be hiding?", Bang could give a wild guess, but needed to make sure. "I'm thinking he's with that group of Monsters now."

"No, we haven't gotten any noteworthy information.", Sitch quickly said as Bang nodded. "Silverfang.... you did an excellent job taking down Elder Centipede with Dominator of Earth, but... why did you let Garou escape, despite the face he was right in front of your eyes? Was it really because the Monster barged in?"

"Are you saying that I let him go on purpose?", Bang shot back annoyed by this question.

"Oh... my apologies. There's been so much excitement going on lately, I let the chaos get the best of me.", Sitch said before he turned around and opened the door. "I'll have one of my staff members bring you a new communicator. Just wait here for a moment. Now if you'll excuse me, I have urgent business.", he said before he left.

The eldest brother looked at him. "Looks like they're beginning to get suspicious of you. We can presume that the reason why you couldn't finish him was because you were going easy on him.", his brother sat there with a stern expression

"I wasn't going easy in the slightest.", Bang knew this was a kid, but he'd rather not admit it.

All Might, or now, Toshinori, needed his time to mentally prepared before the war itself. "What're your doing?", Bang's sudden appearance startled him.

"Bang what they hell man?!", Toshinori looked back to him panting.

"Just taking care of some business.", Bang said with a little shrug. "I could ask you the same thing."

Toshinori sighed a bit as he scratched his neck. "There was a meeting between S Class so I need my time to prepare for what's next mentally."

"Hmm? I didn't hear anything about that. Mind sharing some of that information?", the old man said a bit confused considering they would at least directly tell him.

"Mmm.., Metal Knight told me not to leak information to you...", the Symbol of Peace nervously said.

"Oh come now.", Bang threw his arm around Toshinori with a little smile. "We've eaten from the same hotpot right? So that makes us good friends. So let me in on the action.", these words made Toshinori laugh a bit before he nodded.

"All Might still hasn't come out from the bathroom?", Mikey asked, he was currently in another of his Metal Knight Battle Units.

"He told me he needed to prepare for this type of stuff. I kinda wanna do the same honestly.", Walker said looking up at him.