Chapter 73

(Nice)
Title: This his Power, and his justice shall never falter

"DON'T LET A SINGLE MONSTER ESCAPE!", the Heroes were fighting off the remaining/escaping monsters off with some mid difficulty.

"Damn you all! You friggin had an ambush waitin' for us!", one of the smaller Monsters said before being punched by Izuku.

"Huh, ironic.", Izuku said with an eye roll. Melee was snapping the neck of a Monster with her thighs.

"Hey! I found an exit!", Chui said as she was defending Green Day, who was sealing the entrance points to make sure no Monster could escape, Green Day nodded as he sealed that one as well. "I think we've gotten all the exit points, so we might be fine."

Green Day was sipping a little bottle of water, exhausted. "Seems the support team is doing well on their own too. But even after Wanama is brought to safety, we have to stay here still."

"These chumps ain't nothing special.", Needle Star said as he twirled his mace. "Not surprising since they tried wussing out from the battle."

"our viCTORY IS CLOSE AT HAND!", Feather said proudly, weirding out Kaemi as she took a step away.

"Hmm... what the heck is that thing?", Poison Ring said as he pointed an approaching figure... it looked VERY familiar and very.. catty.

"Wow, that's pretty lanky... this should be easy.", Wanama said holding onto Kaemi, before the fox girl nudged her away.

Green Day was shaking violently looking at the creature. "I-I was sure I had sealed off any exit."

Needle Star and Snipeshot exchanged glares briefly before the sniper aimed his gun at Nyan Nyan. "And, got him.", he said as he shot at him.

The bullet quickly approached, only in the eyes of the cat like monster, it was moving slow... so slow anything could move out the way. The cat simply lifted up his hand and extended a claw on his index finger, then redirecting the bullet right into the eyepatch of Snipeshot. The heroes gasped in shock as he popped the rest of his claws. "That was surprising. But it looks like I found myself some weak heroes, I guess I'll beat them around to blow off some steam."

Snipeshot was still alive, the bullet hadn't pierced his eye but did knock him out. Needle Star gently laid his fallen comrade on the ground with an enraged expression. "You mother fucker!"

"Wait! Don't act rash.", Jet Nice Guy said as he looked at the cat like monster nervously. "We need to stay calm and work together to beat it- hey, where'd it go?"

"Hey um, you're kinda bleeding.", Needle Star said as he noticed oil leaking from Jet Nice Guy's chest. Shortly after, Chui, Endeavor, Izuku, Strong Eyebrow, Jet Nice Guy and Needle Star all feel to the ground with claw marks suddenly emerging from their body, blood and oil exploding from their chests.

"My name is Nyan Nyan, an executive of the Monster Association. And I quit.", Nyan Nyan said as he looked back at the heroes he easily defeated. "That's the best they could do ey? It's just like Gyoro Gyoro said, they're lacking in battle power... hehe. From here on, I'll simply act accordingly to my desires as a Monster! I loved playing with my pretty until they were all broken more than anything else!", an evil cat like smile grew on his cat face.

"Oh? What's the matter, you all went quiet.", the Monster cat said as he noticed a particular young girl among the group. "Ah, isn't that the brat we've kidnapped the other day? So you were rescued... good job."