Chapter 78

Title: Take a step forward, it's your time to shine

"Oh? What the hell is this?", Released Moros asked curiously, why? Well it's easy, there were these giant bug like monsters mining and picking at the stone around them as they road the Minecart. Some of the smaller ones that looked like a mixture of beetles and ants were gathering jewels such as gold and rubies and shoving them into bags.

"Underground gold veins, so this is the source of your fundings .", FlashStep said as Moros was captivated by the jewels. That was before a light was flashed in them, one of the advisers that looked more like an ant had found them.

The large creatures looked over them and tried attacking them, thankfully they missed. "Thinkin what I'm thinkin?", Moros asked as FlashStep nodded, they both leapt out of the Minecart and blitzed right through them, Moros using his energy to met them and FlashStep using his katana to cut them into pieces, all around the same time as they both leapt back in.

"Hey, you're not that bad. Pretty fast.", Moros said acknowledging his speed.

FlashStep rolled his eyes a bit. "Pretty fast huh?", that was when Moros looked behind them and leapt out the cart. "What the-?!"

"GYAAAH! The tracks!", Mike screamed out as the tracks ahead of them were missing something... well a big piece of it. Behind them more of the monsters tried picking at them, but in response FlashStep pulled out his Katana, got of the cart and sped straight through them, the bodies exploding with blood and guts.

Shortly after Moros came running with a bag of gold between his teeth. FlashStep quickly caught up with them as they leapt over the gap, Moros grabbing Mike and FlashStep grabbing the cart. "You're good for directions so- NO!", Moros had just a remembered he was holding a bag of gold WHICH JUST FELL.

The three landed back in the minecart as it landed on the tracks again. "Heh, you're pretty damn good. No wonder you're the-whats the matter?", FlashStep looked confused as Moros was putting the creature in a choke hold.

"You better give us directions! Got it?!", the half alien stated with a stern tone.

"I-OKAY SHEESH!"

"Not good, I'm getting no response from Rover with my telepathy... also.. no! Wait, no, Moros and FlashStep are coming to the inner sanctum... Dammit, I have to deal with Kirika first. So let's go all out.", Psykos had saw what Moros and FlashStep had been doing thanks to a relay point she laid. She was still currently pinned down but managed to roll off and grab a bottle.

She broke the cap off and chugged it, suddenly, she exploded with immense psychic energy as she finally stood up straight. Her hair standing on all ends, waving back and forth. "I've been waiting this day for someone to bear witness to the Human not even Gyoro Gyoro could ever compare to!", the Dragon level Human thought as she was prepared to fight as if her life depended on it... which it does.

Speaking of fighting, let's go to the most competitive testosterone filled fight of this century. The long awaited fight!

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!", Gray was roaring his head off as he continuously unleashed heavy blows into Blackluster's seemingly impenetrable body, in response, Blackluster simply flexed his muscles which sent Gray flying into a wall, before the Hero Hunter could get up, Blackluster dashed right at him and sent Gray crashing through several walls.

The dust settled quickly as Puri Puri watched in awe at his power, Blackluster approached Gray slowly with no real urgency. "No matter how fast or how many tricks you got up your sleeve, you're powerless against highly trained muscles like my own.", he said as Gray disappeared into the dust, he sped around him and leapt at him with a deadly front kick with several afterimages surrounding him quickly.