Chapter 41

Title: Strong Guy's Fight Back

Monster Rosie started laughing before Choze in his Russian Glory appeared behind him before snapping his neck. He had taken off his jacket and showed off his black and red undershirt. "If Monsterfication has such a pronounced effect on commoners like that, then I'm quite interested. I possess humanity's finest genes.", the perfect human picked up the Monster cell and held the pulsating drug in his hand. "Then it should awaken the ultimate power within me!"

Choze quickly ate the cell, Choze underwent some changes in his appearance, looking more demonic and growing horns. He grew spikes on his shoulders and his head seemed to start to blend in with his attire. He also grew streaks of black on his head and body, and his hands became spiked and black. His upper body was plastered in red from head to waist. "My Brain is secreting untold levels of intracerebral narcotics and in addition to improved physical functioning. My subconscious limits imposed by behavior selection have been removed!"

"Not only that, my vague sense of morality is gone... so this is what it's like to be a Monster.... let's try it out.", Choze with the flick of his wrist had sent Jakumen into the air, the answer to his subconscious question had been answered. "Heh, now I could beat that guy easy! I cannot forgive him for humiliating me during the finals! He'll regret it!"

"Hmm... you turned out okay. The better material means the greater effect. Stronger humans make stronger monsters, which is why I came here.", Goketsu popped his knuckles, ready to kill them. "Now eat up."

Benpatsu pushes past them and ate one, "I'll eat to spare my life!"

Hamukichi is a very muscular man, with many scars on his body and face. His hair is light with two small buns on each side. He has a full beard and a perpetual blush on his cheeks. He wears light shorts with hamster prints on it, and dark leg warmers, wrist bands & belt. He was next, eating up another one. "I'm sick of that profitless self defense dojo anyways! As a free monster, I can live how ever I want!"

Boltane, a man with sunken cheeks, and round eyes with dark markings around it. He keeps his black hair slicked back and wears a high collared olive green outfit with golden decorative buttons. Was the last, he ate that bitch up quickly. "In a mere moment I can overcome the large gap between me and Aruku, this is the best opportunity

The three men shook and was over come with pulsating veins, let's go in order:
Benpatsu as a monster, his appearance doesn't change much, only with the additional third eye and sharp teeth. Pulsating veins are also constantly seen on his body. "Hell yeah! I feel like I can do anything!"

Hamukichi after eating a monster cell and becoming a mysterious being, his appearance changed drastically. Light-colored fur grows over his entire body and develops razor-sharp teeth. In stark contrast to his previous appearance, his eyes are now completely open but his pupils disappeared, yet he still maintains the blush on his cheeks and the scar on his head. He also has the kanji for "eat" (食む, hamu) written on his chest. He just roared

Boltane after he became a monster his hair became spikey and he took on an appearance resembling that of a Raiju. "This feels great!", his ultra electric body had been empowered and surrounded him in a electric aura.

"For a bunch of wimps, you three came out well.", Goketsu said a bit impressed at the three new monsters.

"One after another!", Gatling said, pulling his hood down and stretching the strings of his hoodie.