Chapter 35

Title: Extraordinary

Dominic picked himself up, his face was cracked, not only that he was missing his legs. "He beat me?! I can't... I can't get up! I should request a recovery drone from the Fixer, that Monster was extraordinary... far stronger than the others..."

A car crashed into another car, well it was thrown, but still. The happy cheers of some monsters who were just enjoying destroying this town. Suddenly, one of the ogre like Monsters has a head grabbed, while that happened the clanking of a horse running stopped in front of them.

"What?!" "A horse that's just... Oh fuck."

The 'horse' was actually a mechanical Minotaur. The Minotaurs upper half was a rather attractive young woman with short blond hair, black sclera and red irises, similar to Dominic. She held the head in her hand. "Tiger Level Threat... well, that's seven down. You're weak but numerous. Reports also indicated stronger monsters.", Demon Cyborg's lower half started breaking apart, showing her actual legs. The horse legs had turned into a large box that chilled right next to her. "But the Hero Association lacks sufficient data, so let's talk. Tell me where you come from, I can't really swat you flies all day. So I need a source."

"I-It's the Class S Hero, Demon Cyborg!" "W-What the hell are we gonna do? Gang up on em?"

"Perhaps... I'll interrogate one of you.", Demon Cyborg said as she softly planted her hand on her box. "Tactical Transformation: Silver.", she said as the box lit up and started disassembling.

"What're you-", one of the goblin-like creature was cut off as the two monsters behind it had their head sliced off. Demon Cyborg's right arm was now a large long blade and glowing, she pointed her blade at its nose, before pulling it back.

"Now that you've seen that, I can't allow you let you live. But I'll let you make a request. Is there any type of torture you'd like to experience?", she asked, her monotone voice was complimented by her deep voice.., which was indeed still feminine dumbasses. "My Tactical Transformations can inflict all manner of pain, however... you can spare yourself discomfort by telling me everything you know."

City Y...

"Halt monster.", a robotic and mechanical voice rang out, it was humanoid and had glowing accents. "You must be the Monster who utilizes the poison, correct?"

"Ohoho~ I like my meat fresh! A little poison and they last a couple of days!", the snake like woman said with a laugh.

"...", the robot lunged the woman before getting smacked away, the snake human was about to taunt it before lunging at it again, her snake hair grabbed onto it and bit down violently. The robot fell down and looked at her. "Is that all your poison can do?"

"Oh, I see it now. You're not even alive...", she cooed, a young man was nearby, well more accurately, hiding behind a car and had sighed.

The young man was also the pilot of the Metal Knight drone,

Oh man, and I loved this drone. Ah whateves, I've already analyzed her poison, soooo... self destruct.", Mikey said as the robot leapt onto her quickly, and exploded. Burning off her skin and showing scales and a more snake like face underneath.

"I'll send the data so the Association can make a cure.", Mikey mutters, suddenly the car behind him was thrown away, he looked back with a nervous smile.

"I found you!", Gekirin said with a cackle. "I sensed your body heat you damn brat! You were controlling that robot weren't you?!", she said with extreme annoyance.

"Ah great, some snakes have heat sensing organs... not only that. Friday is already sending another suit... I can't do shit.", Mikey bit his lip as he looked up at the towering Monster.

"My gaze has scared you stiff! I think I'll eat you alive without using any poi-what?", the snake-like Mysterious being sensed something coming nearby. "Whatever that is, it's human but abnormally large."

Suddenlya large, obese man with short black hair and big lips. He wears a long-sleeved black shirt, blue jeans, and a white shirt underneath with the word "DEV". "Metal Knight, I'm here to help.", said with a deep voice.

"P-Pig Man?! Why come through the wall?!", Mikey said with a frantic tone as Pig Man, an S Class Hero looked at him.

"I heard an explosion and took the shortest route. Now I'm tired and hungry.", Pig Man said as he wiped the sweat off his fourth chin.

"You're too smelly and sweaty to eat! So I'll kill you instead!", Gekirin said with a crazed grin as several of her snakes lunged at him, and bit down on his body.

"Dammit her poison! I got this Pig Ma-. . .", Mikey was cut off as Pig Man was slorping up Gekirin. "Am I really seeing this? Is he eating her?", Mikey crossed his arms as he took in the full scene of this... ... ... ...

"WOAH WAIT! HER POISON! PIG MAN I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WERE YOU!", Mikey said as Pig Man burped a bit.

"Nah, I feel better now. I can keep going. And there's other Monsters, so I'll go find them.", Pig Man said as he started walking off.

Mikey cocked his eyebrow as he just saw him going away. "Wait you're really okay?"

"Yeah, no problem, exercise helps with digestion. Besides, my stomach still has room.", Pig Man said, not really getting the fact that Mikey was referring to the poison.

A young-looking man with a blank and uninterested look on his face and dresses in a full-body dog suit with a red collar, with his face showing where the dog's mouth should be. Stood on top of a small pile of dead monsters, unscathed.

"Dog-Wild!!!! You're cool!!!" "There were lots of monsters, so I was worried!" "Thank you!!!!!" "I gotta snap a pic!" "He's the Guardian OG City Q!" "As usual! You wasted em!" "There were thirty and he beat them all!" "Look this way!!!"

Among the nameless crowd a certain black haired individual stood amongst them, a bit annoyed. "The sudden Monster attack postponed my fight against him!", Gray thought remembering that head about to strike, before he got interrupted. "It looks like the Monster Association was targeting him too, but.... for a guy in an animal costume. He sure was brutal! He's absolutely wild! But his expression never changes, maybe he's the real Monster here!", Gray smirked a bit after remembering him fighting. "Oh well, now I've seen him fight. He's powerful and fast but that's all. He lacks technique and weapons, so I'll shut him down. Sorry to rain on your parade.", the Hero Hunter clenched his fist tightly. "In front of everyone here, I'll be the one to beat you down!", he said before lunging at him.
/End/