Chapter 46

Title: Surrounded

"Will the Heroes come?" "I dunno, I think they're scared of us!" "It's nice of us to let them prepare." "Today we've learned that we're stronger than them!" "Forget about using the hostage as bait! We should just attack and end dis!"

"Although I do appreciate the confidence, we mustn't get too precipitous. That has always been our downfall.", Gyoro Gyoro said, silencing the monsters. Standing right in the center where Orochi's throne was. "The Hero Association has some real killers. If we let them go they'll plague us later so e just gather them up and strike at full force!! This is what our hostage has triggered! As Heroes, they don't have a choice but to accept this challenge! We will destroy their Strongest Heroes all at once! Then we all will attack the Association, and exterminate the weaklings present! After, none will remain to oppose our destruction for Human Civilization, LORD OROCHI SHALL BE KING AND CREATE A NEW ORDER OF MONSTERS."

Gyoro Gyoro was waiting for a loud applause, but was meant with silence. "Hmm? Why no applause, does serving Orochi dissatisfy you?"

"We've only grouped up to destroy the Hero Association, no one ever said anything about serving.", another human looking Monster said, but in general, he would've passed as a normal Human.

"H̶̛̠͍̻̤̠͉̽̄̇͒́͆͘o̷̝͙̝͈̞͔̓ͅl̷̺̫͚̈ͅd̶͔͙̜̄͆͌͑̊͗́͝.̸͙̲̼̙̺̺̇̇̅.̵̡̩͍͙̌̽̐̈́.̴̛̤̟̫͚̮͋̐̾̇̎̏̂͘͘͜ ̵̰̪̣͕̥̯̳̝̗̍͜w̷̯͎̫͖̲̩̠͇̓̀͛̏͌͝h̴̨̩͕̪̰̙̞̥̜͋̒̏ÿ̴̳̗͖̺́͆̾́͜ ̷̧̢͓̫̘͕͓͉̬̏̾̔͝ḯ̵͇͖͌͝s̶̮̥̹̯͙̺͖̑̿ ̴̡͓̑͒͒̈́t̶̳̱̽̍͆ḣ̵̨̡̰̠̜̼̖̳̉̐̈́é̸̙͔̭͎̽͗͛͒̑̽̍̿ ̷̧̲̙͙̘͙̜̇d̴̢͓̃͂̈̚ḙ̵̺̣̳̱̗͕̊̊̏̃̏͑͛̅͠͠f̶̳̺͍̩͙̯̖̲̦̩̋͛̐͝é̶̺͉̘͍̖͖̻̹͕̈͐͋̓̕ạ̵̢̨̜̭̋t̶̡͍̤̜̬̝͎̮͐́̒̓̋̀̉̈́̕͝ẹ̵̢͓̻̣̲̲̬̓̔͆̋̑̋͒̓̚d̴̞̪̮̣̋͂̽ ̵̝̺̼́̅͜͝͠a̶̧̧͖̣̎͐̕̕m̷̤͎̥̻͎͈̎ỏ̸̦̗̣͈̹̃̕ṋ̸̆͊͐͗ġ̷̬̺̟̘̦̦͙̗͔̇̂͆͜͝ ̷̠̳͈̱̹̯̘̳͚̏͐͆̅͝u̴͚̭̞͕̭̒̾́s̸̻̙̱̪̝̩͎̫̭̐̎̑̈́̅̿͝?̸̘̲͙̈́̈́̇̈̈́͑̕", Orochi's deep voice doomed out as one of his Horns uncurled and lunged for an individual among the crowd, and pulled him out, it was Jumping Spider.

"G-Gah! Dammit! What the hell are you doing?!", Jumping Spider coughed out blue blood.

"Ahh, Spider Awakening! How shameless of you to come back after failing.", Gyoro Gyoro said with a slight disappointed tone.

"Wait! I just lost my feet! I can still fight! Next time I face Drive Knight-! What-What're you doing?!", Jumping Spider tried prying himself off the horn as Orochi's mouth opened, showing several rows of teeth spiraling down. "Some body! Stop this thing! No-!", his upper body was severed as Orochi ate him.

"He fucking ATE him."

"You too, Death Goddess.", Gyoro Gyoro said looking up at the startled Hela.

She quickly looked up sweating bullets. "N-No! I'm still practically untouched! I didn't really lose!!"

Gyoro Gyoro looked up at Orochi and reconsidered. "Her powers are indeed very useful, so she could be a valuable asset to our fight.", Orochi nodded and looked at Hela.

"N̶̠͒̽̑̈́͋̇̀̀̌͝e̸̛̦x̵̛̝̼́͆̈́́̐t̴̡̬̝̬͉͉͙̠̺̾͐͊̍͐̇͆̏͝ ̵͉̌̓ͅͅt̵̼͙̖̣̳̠͇̋͋̀̇͒̾́̏͜͝͝i̶͖̩̗̮̜̦͕̖̪̇́͆̒m̷̛̟̞̞̍͋̆̐̚é̵̼͕̩̦̬̻͗̈̅̒͐̌͘ͅͅ,̸̟̼̜̝͇̦̭̂͋̃̆̆̅͝ ̸̜̤͎̅̽y̶̫͕̆́̑̐ȏ̴̭̍ų̴̦̰̥͙̀̓̏̏̽̂͌͋̀̄ ̷̗̭̏̈́̇̈̓̒̈d̶͖̖̣̦͍́̾̈̃i̷̘̰͎̅͌e̸̢̥̦̝̼̹͆͌̿͑̾͂͑͗͘̚ͅ ", Orochi reminded her, causing Hela to sigh in relief.

"If anyone has any complaints, they can challenge Orochi after this is over, if they succeed in beating him, they'll be our new boss.", Gyoro Gyoro called out, making a few individuals nod in understanding.