Chapter 9

Title: Dark Sea God

Lightening Max was launched into the building across the street in a quick blur. Once he had crashed though the glass and landed back first on the ground blood pouring out of his mouth. "I-I can't breathe... am I in the building across the street? I can't feel anything... am I safe?", was the alarmed thoughts of the Hero.

He suddenly felt a... vibration. "An Earthquake? No that's...!!!!", he suddenly snapped out of his state and realized that it is indeed not an Earthquake... it was the building itself had been broken. "He's breaking the building! I gotta get outta here.", Lightening Max thought time himself as he stood up, a bit shaky but regardless.

Lightening Max looked up to see Dark Sea God with a slight smirk. "Arrogant guppy!", Lightening Max jumped up and spun in the air, landing an explosive kick to his face. "Lightening Flying Backwards Roundhouse Kick!"

Before being launched out of the building... again. As he was falling to the ground a blur quickly picked him up and moved out the path of the falling building. The man landed on the ground with a thud, placing him down.

The man is large and muscular, he's handsome, and with light eyes. He has short, dark and unkempt hair, parts of his bangs shooting outwards in spikes. He wears a traditional prison jumpsuit with white and blue stripes. He wears a white sleeveless vest with a large pink heart in the center over his prison clothes. "I am the Class S Hero known as Puri Puri Prisoner, I broke out of Prison just to see you!", he said with a slight British accent.

"A Hero doing his time? But whatever, I'm amazed you escaped and thanks to your demonstration, I left too.", said a familiar man, Sokudo, wearing the same Prison jumpsuit.

"You're Prisoner 4188, Sokudo right?", Puri Puri Prisoner said with a little smile, surprising him. "Surprised? Well I keep tabs on all the boys who catch my eyes, I was sentenced to life for getting a bit violent with some male criminals.", he said with the most blunt expression ever.

Sokudo gagged a bit. "You should be locked up."

"Mmhmm~ more pathetic humans have come to challenge me?", Dark Sea God said as he walked out of the dust cloud.

"Oh my, I can feel the power erupting out of him.", Puri Puri Said with the gayest tone ever. "Stay back Sonic dear, I got this. Class A Rank 11 BeeStinger and Class and Class A Rank 20 Lightening Max.  I had fancied them and you just had to go ahead and ruin them! I may have fallen to the bottom of my class, but I'm still Class S, unlike the other two. I'll start off at half power, just to see how much you can take!", Puri Puri Prisoner's body suddenly bulks up and ripped through his sweater.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU MADE ME RIP THE SWEATER MY BOYFRIEND MADE FOR MEE!!!!!!!!!", Puri Puri Prisoner roared out in the most drastic change of tone.

Dark Sea God smirked and licked his lips. "Mmm~ a delectable slab of meat, prime and tasty. You've wet my appetite!!", he said as he elbowed Puri Puri Prisoner, who in response decked him in the face. Dislocating his jaw, then followed up with an uppercut sending him flying back.

Dark Sea God recovers and coughs. "I felt that.", he said before his jaw relocated itself. "Just a little."

"I felt that too, a little.", Puri Puri Prisoner said mockingly as he blew out a small glob of blood from his nose.

"Puri Puri Prisoner is acting tough but I can tell he's hurting. So this is what a slugfest between powerhouses is like? It's almost comical.", Sokudo sighed a bit, but smirked at the thought of them trying to beat him.

Puri Puri Prisoner rubbed his chin. "Mmm... he packs more of a punch than I thought. But I can't lose this encounter, he won't stop until he's dead...", then he realized... he had no choice. "Gotta go all out.", he muttered quietly.

"READY?!", he was covered in a white light, a star forming on his chest. "TRANSFOOORM!!!!", suddenly the light died down. His 'transformation' gave him more muscle mass and made him even thiccer than All Might... only he was left naked.

"PURI PURI PRISONER! ANGELSTYLE!", he roared out as his muscles bulges more, and just strikes a pose.

"His muscles expanded and he's just naked... he's definitely no angel, nor is he even human. This is just foul, I'm out.", Sokudo grimaced, disgusted at the sight.

"No ones seen my Angel Style and lived to tell about it fish man.", Puri Puri Prisoner said with a smirk.

"You're quite the unsightly fellow aren't you?", Dark Sea God said, also disgusted at this insolent humans... 'pride'.

"Are those... YOUR LAST WORDS?!", Puri Puri Prisoner roared out in his still heavy British accent. He leapt up into the air, the illusionary image of angel wings sprouted from his back. "ANGEL☆RUSH!!!!!", Puri Puri Prisoner roared out again as he unleashed a barrage speeding punches into him.

Ontop of a building, another hero stood there. It is a mechanical cyborg of average human height. His face and ears look like that of a normal human, made of artificial skin material, and his eyes have black scleras with yellow irises. He has spiky blond hair. His eyebrows are blond (brown in the anime). He also has pierced ears. His cut sleeves showed part of his mainly cybernetic body, which was silver arms.

"Elevated levels nearby... quite unfortunate that I cannot contact for backup. Can't be helped.", the new up and coming Class S Hero: 'Drive Knight' said with a sigh.

Back at the battle, Puri Puri Prisoner's heavy panting was heard amongst the dust cloud, "Done with your consecutive punches?", Dark Sea God said, his arms sustained a bit of damaged from the blocking. "I did feel that... just a little.", he said before he punched Puri Puri Prisoner hard in the stomach, then in the shoulder blade, then uppercutted him.

"Hear me!", Dark Sea God said in a booming voice. "The objective of a combination move is to finish your opponent off, each separate attack must be delivered with intent to kill. Like this!!!!!", he said with a dark smile as he unleashed a barrage of underhanded punches into every single part of his body. After he was done, he kicked him into a building. "That was fun!"

"Who're you?"

"I'm the Dark Sea God, as ruler of the Clan of the Sea Folk, I've come to rule over the surface. Do you dare defy me as well human?", Dark Sea God said with a large toothy grin.

Sokudo smirked a bit. "Oh? You're stupid if you think you can rule over the surface alone?", he said with a cocky tone.

"Oh? Then it's time for you to perish then.", Dark Sea God said annoyed.

"I may be no Hero, but I'm not gonna lose to an overgrown salamander like you.", Sokudo said with a smirk.

Dark Sea God looked up as a small bit of water dropped onto his face...

"It's raining."
/End/