Chapter 15

Title: The Obsessive Scientist

Long ago, there existed a brilliant young scientist. Through the musings of his astonishing genius, he was able to make a number of significant contributions to human knowledge. Eventually, however, his accomplishments led him to be disillusioned with the world.

Though he was constantly showered with praise the intricacies and revolutionary creations of his mind, none of his ideas or theories ever received even the slightest bit of support from the scientific community.

Rather than advancing human civilization, his goal was the artificial evolution of humans as a species that was the only dream he ever had. But not a single person ever came forward to help him achieve his vision.

Dr. Pym, slammed his hands on a table annoyed. "Damn these simple apes! 'Dangerous ideas'? Treating me like a freak! Do these low brow simpletons really think humans have come this far by avoiding risks?! Tch! Idiots who think that mankind no longer has the need to evolve just because we have Quirks have no right to call themselves scientist let alone pass on their genes!", Pym said as his eyes twitched angrily. "Of course, this plan and its fruition were always for my sake. I will carry it out even if I have to do it myself.", he said as determination burned in his eyes.

He devoted himself to his research, but it was only after he turned seventy that his efforts yielded the results he was searching for. First, the scientist gained the prime age range of his youth. Next, he began cloning himself on mass. He named his Laboratory the 'House of New Evolution'. And with his clones he conducted countless experiments with animals, creating new life and species. His experiments then shifted to human-"

"Enough already!", Moros said scratching his head annoyed. "What's this got to do with me?! You're just trying to sound cool, get to the point!

"My master is a busy man, summarize it in twenty words or less.", Dominic said with an annoyed expression.

"Oh u-uh sorry about that!", Cy-Kong said nervously, before shaking his head. "So in other words, the boss man has become curious about you and your body."

"Dude, I'm good. I'm not all that into old men.", Moros said with a mocking tone.

Dominic rolled his eyes. "That is not what he meant master. He probably meant the fact that you're body is unorthodox, so he plans on using it for evolution. If he isn't stopped he will certainly try ag-Wait you're going?!", he said shocked as Moros it's started walking off.

"Yeah, there's a bargain sale goin on tomorrow.", he said pulling out a little flier. "C'mon."

As soon as Dominic started to walk away, Cy-Kong opened up his head. "I better report.", his head had mechanical parts, but he quickly closed its

"One more question.", Dominic said as he charged up another Incineration Cannon with an infuriated expression. "Did the house of evolution create more cyborgs around four years ago? How many of you are there? I'm the past, was there one destroying a town?", Cy-Kong just... looked confused.

"I don't know but I'm one of the only combat cyborg.", Cy-Kong said bluntly, this somewhat satisfied him, as Dominic followed Moros.

"IMPOSSIBLE! Our elite force, formed for the destruction of archaic humans were wiped out?!", Dr. Pym said, he had also gathered all of his clones... boy there was a lot of them. And his other creations, K-1 and A-3, A-3 was slightly taller than her, had white hair, bigger horns, completely black eyes and pale skin, with the same uniform.

"According to Cybernetic Kong's report.", one of the Pym's started off. "The two responsible for doing so are on their way now.", he said as the screen showed Moros and Dominic.

"If they managed to make it into the lab, all of our research, everything we've been working on could be destroyed. We're in serious trouble.", another one of the many Pym's said.

Dr. Pym bit down on his lip annoyed. "Then we are forced to unleash our trump card.", he said, before he delivered the horrible words of: "Make preparations for the release of Mayhem Beetle."

The entire crowd of Pym's looked shocked and afraid. "No!" "No way!" "No not him!" "That's crazy!" "Will he finally be released?!" "He's right, that might be the only way to stop him!" "This is too dangerous!" "There's no turning back now!"

K-1 and A-3 weren't all too excited for his release either, the dude was stronger than them combined, but that doesn't mean they're afraid.

"Quiet!", Dr. Pym said as the others of him stopped. "He'll be our very last resort. We'll start activating all of our traps, from the first floor to the eighth. Hopefully they'll deal with our guest.", he said as the holographic diagram of the entire complex glowed. "I'm aware what will happen to us if we fail... especially to me."

𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

"I did not think we would be running the whole way.", Dominic said, why you may ask? The duo were sprinting at high speeds to the House of New Evolution.

"Um yeah, how else?", Moros said in front of him, confused as he looked back. "What? I can't fly, I wish I can but I can just propel myself in the air and fall with style."

"It is still impressive how you're always on time. You can become a great Hero in the future.", Dominic said, Moros chuckled nervously considering he's always late, especially to school... and the time he forgot it was Snow's foster child 'Chui Isaki''s birthday.

"We have arrived.", Dominic said as they stopped in front of the tall building, Moros started counting the floor, only for Dominic to bring his hand back and thrusted his hands forward, destroying the entire building with one blast.

Moros looked at him with a nervous smile. "Dude, what the hell?"

"What? I thought of the most efficient ways was to dispose of them all in one fell swoop.", Dominic said before Moros patted his back.

"Yeah it's efficient and all but they might've made some preparations. I'd would've been fun to see what they did. That was mean of you.", Moros said with a nervous chuckle as he noticed a little hatch.

The sounds of automatic assault rifles rang out, and a terrified scream of one of the clones followed it. "S-Stay back! Just started away-!!!!", suddenly, the clone had a large hole in his body falling to the ground dead. The creature exhaled heavily. Besides the one he just killed, there were several blood stains of previous clones.

K-1 and A-1 was just... not there, they just looked on in the shadows cuz... fuck the confrontation.

"Hey, uh, Mayhem Beetle. Tell me are you feeling all right? It appears you've killed a bunch of my clones again.", Dr. Pym said with a nervous smile. "Are you satisfied?"

Mayhem Beetle was a massive being, towering over Pym. He was humanoid but his body had many characteristics resembling a beetle's, including a thick exoskeleton, a pair of wings encased by elytra, and a large horn on his head, similar to that of a rhinoceros beetle. He had large spikes on his arms and legs "You fool, why would I be satisfied huh? I've been kept locked up deep beneath the earth. I'm the strongest warrior in this damn House of New Evolution!", the large being said annoyed.

""You were imprisoned because you were mentally unstable. We couldn't control you so it was the most necessary option.", Dr. Pym said with an irritated expression.

"Couldn't control me?!", Mayhem Beetle cackled at the thought. "Moron! I am the ultimate culmination of the new human you've sought for so long. My intelligence and physical strength are incomparable to yours!", he said with a twisted smile. "The way I see it, you and all of your clones should be obeying me!", Mayhem Beetle finishes as he let his tongue hang and scratched his ass.

"Go ahead and kill me, but there will be clones to take my place.", Dr. Pym said, this entire sentence just confused the large beetle. "But I have a favor to ask first. There's a specimen I simply must have, I want you to catch him for me.", he said as a picture of Moros appeared.

"Dead or Alive."
/End/