Chapter 52

Title: The impenetrable fortress is shaken to its core

"Just when we thought the damage would be inevitable." "That gargantuan creature was taken out in a single powerful blast." "The only one who could do such damage was Moros, so the Monster dying wouldn't be too surprising."

"However, as for the Hero Hunter, we've left his defeat to Silverfang but it seems to be that he failed. How do you plan on addressing this Sitch?", one of the executives said looking at the old man. "We cannot allow more heroes to be hunted, and the Association will eventually crumble and fall."

"Garou, in my eyes, is no longer a human. And I'd like to categorize him as a Monster, the next time he appears I'd like him to be Threat Level Dragon and call in a special summons.", Sitch said, he knew Dragon was a bit much, but in reality he'd call him a Demon(Mid-High).

"But in reality he's still human is he not?", the fatter one interjected with a cocky tone. "Is there ever truly a human that can oppose our S Class Heroes with their bare fists? Highly unlikely."

"You're still treating them as objects? This late in the stage?!", Sitch narrows his eyes at him. "Silver Fang making contact with Garou but still failing to take him out was completely beyond my expectations. I do have confidence in his skills after all. However, he was still able to land nearly fatal blows on him, but apparently despite those odds a Monster swooped in and picked him up."

"Call Blast! Call him at once!", the older men said in a demanding tone. "He used to be our top Hero and yet never takes any action!"

"Well unfortunately we can't even do that, he will only perform acts of heroism on his free will.", Sitch said in a serious tone, besides, he'd consider Moros or Kirika. "He refuses to be bound by anyone, and hates being in the limelight, and he refused to publish his identity and background as a Hero. And yet in spite of all that, we have decided that he is worth giving special treatment. However, if Humanity is in peril he take action."

"WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPROUTING?!", Rikin said storming into the conference room. "That time is right now! My daughter has been abducted by Monsters! Nearly twenty four hours had passed since then and we still haven't retaliated?! What is the meaning of this?! For what reason do you think I've been pumping so much money into this Operation?!"

"I shall give you my word.", Sekingar said lifting his hand up respectfully. "We will rescue her at all costs. As we speak, we are already pushing to pinpoint the enemy's location. I fully understand your pain and distress but you have to wait a little longer. We ask for your patience as we work to ensure this will be a success.", he said with his still business man like attitude.

"Who are you?", Rikin asked confused.

"I am Sekingar, commander of this operation. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.", he said with a small smile on his face.

"Huh? 'Operation'? Right, as if you actually had a plan. I'm just gonna fly out and take them out in one fell swoop.", Kirika said confidently with both Pigman and Blackluster behind her. "Or have you still haven't found their location?"

"Metal Knight is working on that as we speak.", Sekingar said as Mikey had sent multiple recovery drones that hadn't come back, thankfully they self destructed in case they get captured.

"It's somewhere in that Ghost City called City Z? Want me to reduce the whole place to rubble?", she asked as she somehow turned less detailed than everyone else for a split second.

Sekingar faced palmed considering Kirika is way too arrogant about dealing with enemies she doesn't know of. "We're dealing with a hostage situation, under normal circumstances I'd let you do that. But this time, tread carefully."