Chapter 10

Title: Trouble over the shore....

"Who're you?"

"I'm the Dark Sea God, as ruler of the Clan of the Sea Folk, I've come to rule over the surface. Do you dare defy me as well human?", Dark Sea God said with a large toothy grin.

Sokudo smirked a bit. "Oh? You're stupid if you think you can rule over the surface alone?", he said with a cocky tone.

"Oh? Then it's time for you to perish then.", Dark Sea God said annoyed.

"I may be no Hero, but I'm not gonna lose to an overgrown salamander like you.", Sokudo said with a smirk.

Dark Sea God looked up as a small bit of water dropped onto his face...

"It's raining.", Dark Sea God said with a growing gin, and lunged at him. He slammed his large fist into the ground, only to see Sokudo above him.

"Up here dumbass! Wind Blade Kick!", Sokudo said as he performed the same attack he performed on Moros a few days earlier. Only this landed with a devastating effect.

"I'm onto your moves Sea God! I won't lose to you!", Sokudo said with a 'childlike' smile, only to be face to face with a strange eel like creature with sharp fangs. He quickly leapt back in time for it to only rip half his jumpsuit off.

"Oh really? Y'know, once one of my little Moray's grab onto you they won't ever let go!", somehow he spoke with his eel like appendage stretching out to bit him. Only for his jaw to snap shut forcefully, cutting it off. "What?!"

"I'll say this again! I won't lose to you!", Sokudo said with his childlike smile still present. Dark Sea God started throwing more rapid punches at him, only for the ninja to quickly move around.

"It's no use. You've got the power but you're too slow.", Sokudo said with a confident smile. "I'm so happy that I could fight you Dark Sea God, fighting someone with power such as yours just proves how strong I really am! My move are the fastest and the strongest!", he said arrogantly as he delivers a barrage of punches into him in return.

Sokudo quickly leapt off him and landed on the small building above them, Dark Sea God leaned back with a crazy smile, his eyes darting around. "What's the matter? Gone crazy-?!", he was alarmed once Dark Sea God was already so close to him.

"He's faster!", the ninja thought startled as he disappeared to another building, the former building was destroyed in an instant. "Stronger too. Where's this boost coming from?", as he thought this, the gentle rain fall turned to heavy downpour.

He gulped as he heard Dark Sea God. "The air up here really shriveled me up a bit. But thanks to this glorious rainfall I'm feeling like myself again!", Sokudo turned around at the terrifying sight, turns out his hydrated form was much larger and imposing. He had developed a dorsal fin running the length of his back and new fins on his forearms and shoulders, and the fins on the side of his face grew larger. His skin turned into a straight black with light grey, and his face lost its humanoid appearance and became larger and more monstrous.

Moros stopped running, a bit out of breath. "Jesus Christ, where the hell are these damn assholes.", he said as he looked up.

"Hey, you're that kid from UA? Top of your class right?", a familiar voice said, he turned and it was Mumen Rider.

"Oh, you're that Class C Rank 1 guy aren't you?", Moros said with a slight smile on his face. "You're heading to that monster aren't you?", he nodded. "... mind giving me a ride?"

Sokudo leapt out of a window, Dark Sea God leaping out of the building as well, leaving a large hole in his wake. "My thrusts and kicks aren't working! I can't kill him unarmed! I need to retreat!", the ninja was quickly grabbed and the sounds of bone snapping was heard.