Chapter 31

Title: Dark Horse

Three A Class and B Class Heroes were sent flying back from the crack of what sounded like a whip, one of the standing Heroes, Ingenium looked on in shock. "She did that all in one shot. She's humanoid... but she's fucking powerful."

This 'she' was a rather voluptuous woman with short black hair, and a rather soft featured face, she wore a skin tight black body suit with thin green lines around certain parts. Her name was 'Hela', and had a whip. "Heart Hard Hit! You have no chance against the Goddess of Death!", said the Demon level Monster. "You foolish, pathetic weaklings. The stimulation from my whip has done a bit more than just cause a bruise. Now get on your feet my love slaves.", she said as the previous three got up, they were snarling and had heart eyes.

Edgeshot grabbed Ingenium by the neck and continued snarling like an animal, only to be kicked in the face and sent flying back. Who did this? Nothing but the Snowstorm group, who all looked vastly different physically, but all wore the same suit and tie.

"Ooooh~ more suitors to be my slaves, well at least you're all well dressed for the occasion.", Hela said as she let out a creepy giggle. "How titillating!", she said as she launched her whip at them, only for it to be caught in mid air by an invisible force.

"My Psychic power can easily overpower that flimsy whip of yours. Plus, beating you sounds like they'd be free from your control.", said a rather short young man, who looked around to be in his early or mid twenties. He wore an entire black suit with the collar popped. "You're not escaping me.", Moriko said with a smile.

Hela just coos and slightly giggles. "Awwww~ don't tickle my sadism. I might kill you.", she said, which disturbed Moriko.

City W...

"Ain't this peaceful?", said a familiar gorilla, smoking a banana cigar. "Don't you think so? I could kill you anytime... but I'm mostly huntin for Heroes. Can't ask anymore than that, even considering that A Class Heroes were easy, and B and C class are weaker. We monsters are stronger, so that I can sympathize with.", Martial Gorilla said as he tossed away his cigar. "Spread the word, the one to defeat Vlad King was Martial Gorilla.", he said with a grin.

Lightening Genji charged at the two Tiger level threats with his maximum voltage cranked up, he let out a speeding barrage of jabs at Electric Bufferfish, who just took that like nothing and decked him in the face, sending him back. "Is that all you got?"

"Dammit! Im gettin nowhere!", Lightening Genji said clenching his stun rods, before he turned and started sprinting off. "I have to join up with other heroes!"

Maiko Plasma simply smiled as she sent out a volt electricity at him and short circuits his motors, which took him back, then suddenly... a fucking vending machine crashed down onto him, with Electric Bufferfish landed next to Maiko. "Thought he'd be harder."

"A Monster has defeated Vlad King in City W!", one of the Association workers said nervously.

"Yeah, not only that, we've lost contact of both Metal Knight's drone and Metal Bat.", a bespectacled worker said as.

A large bluish/purplish Octopus with over one hundred eyes was clinging into a building, the sounds of crunching was heard from it.... the thing was fuCKING EATING A BUILDING.

"Spread out!", Kamui Woods said as he shifted his arms and swung from a building, while Ectoplasm created clones to assist people.

Another hero, clad in all black and tactical armor with a thick looking helmet, with three green eye holes, one of his arms was an actual Gatling gun. "Ectos! Find a blind spot!", he said as he unleashed a barrage of bullets at the giant octopus.

Death Baller looked up and ran out the way of one of its tentacles attacking him, this was known as the Hundred Eye-d Octopus

"A giant Monster in City I is eating a building and getting larger and tougher! If this keeps up we won't be able to defeat it! And Monster in City Y is using a paralyzing neurotoxin! Metal Knight's pilot Mikey is on the scene distracting it!" "Our Heroes are dropping like fucking flies!" "They're too many!"

"If this keeps up... we'll be annihilated!", the breaded worker thought alarmed, seeing multiple caution signs pop up again.

City V...

"It seems that Humans and Monsters misjudged each other's strength.", said someone. It was a vampire monster with slanted eyes, pointy teeth, and light-colored hair combed back and long sideburns reaching his chest. His attire consisted of black pants, a gray double-breasted vest with two chains, puffed shoulders, a ruffled collar, and a white shirt. Over this, he donned a long black cape, stroking his own hair. "We're stronger than we thought... and humans are surprisingly weak.", said Bloodbath.

A a young man with long, blonde hair that is slicked back and has a prominent widow peak. He had green eyes and his eyebrows are prominent, pointing outward. He wears a traditional, red embroidered, pink uniform used in Chinese martial arts, a white belt around his torso, and burgundy red sunglasses, his name was Zakkos. And he was easily beaten by Moros, or Gale for now.

"Woah! Gale is strong! And only in four seconds! ... well Zakkos is already pretty weak so moving on.", the announcer said, a familiar man was in the back.

A modified Dominic was among the crowd, for some reason, he had artificial skin on his neck now. "Master seems to be enjoying these fights, experiencing Martial Arts must've been easier than he'd might think in his human form... but I doubt anyone would come close to beating him."

A slightly pale skinned young man was leaning against a wall, he was strikingly handsome with medium length blackish hair with blue eyes, the man was noticeably buff. He wears a navy blue Chinese-style martial art uniform with white linings, long sleeves, and star-shaped buttons. "Mmm... Zakkos was moving well, but this Gale guy... I'll take the challenge.", he said with a smile
/End/

Bonus chapter coming up