Chapter 82

Title: Flip

"Don't leave my side understand?! Everything should be okay if you stay by me, my sister wouldn't hurt me when she's using her powers.", Moriko yelled out as he as the base was starting to shake, even fall apart... why? You'll see. That was when they looked over to see a deep gap between them and another floor.

"Without this barrier it's game over.", Bang said as he nodded with his brother.

"Thank your sister for us.", Bomb said scratching the back of his neck as Moriko was panting heavily.

"My sister is such a fucking idiot!!"

We now go back to Mikey, he was still enveloped and stuck within Malice Natural Water, he was covering his nose and holding his breath for as best as he could. "It's no good! My consciousness it's-!!", Mikey's eyes shot wide open as he noticed water was pouring out of a reddish pink barrier, re-emerging with the larger mass of Malice.

He coughed out as he saw Bushido, Urushihara, and Iaian, he struggled breathing for a little bit. "It's a barrier?"

The same was happening to Pig Man, since he was a girthy man, a smaller barrier was around him/a barrier that fits him perfectly. Puri Puri Prisoner looked up to see the barrier as well. "Mm, I thought my ass was glowing all of a sudden, but it feels like I am enveloped in the warm embrace of love."

Puri Puri Prisoner was a little misguided as this was still Kirika's barrier. "I don't know what's going on, but I'll call it angel aura!", he yelled out triumphantly as he was floating up. "Oh! I can Angel Float too!"

Amai Mask was groaning as he was curling up in the fetal position covering his eyes. "Uaaaah, I'm feeling dizzy and my body feels light and puffy."

Furher Ugly looked insanely confused and was little weirded out. "Uuuuhhhh... why are you floating?", he asked being the stupid dick he was.

Homeless King looked very... confused, why? Because all he saw was pieces of cloth being surrounded by the same energy barrier. "An energy sphere just appeared out of nowhere... but there's nothing inside."

The currently regenerating corpse of Walker, who had regenerated his upper body along with some bits of his arms. One of his eyes rolled out into his socket. "Kirika?... is she trying to help me? Wait those are my torn pieces of clothing, OH WAIT! That's the terminal Metal Knight gave us!", why did he say this? Because he saw the beeping blue device of course! "If I knew that then I would've shoved it inside my skull.", he thought as some of his skin started healing.

"Farewell! Here's the Perfect Death-!!", Super Perfect Core yelled out before he cocked his fist back and threw a right jab. That was when his fist connected, not with Kazeseinaru's face, but with a sting energy barrier.

"Kirika?", Kazeseinaru smiled a bit as the barrier started floating up as he waved at him mockingly. "My apologies, it looks like we have to continue this later."

"Oh, well that's unfortunate but I'm not done yet!", Super Perfect Core said before he flew up, only to be slammed in between walls. He growled before pushing them away. Kazeseinaru smiles before he quickly unsheathe and re-sheathed his katana, cutting up Super Perfect Core's arms. "WHAT?! Dammit!", before he could regenerate he was squished in between the walls.

"Farewell special blade testing Monster.", Kazeseinaru said with his usual sneer, which was kinda hilarious because he had the attitude of someone who won the easiest fight... but he was the one who got his butt kicked.

Psykos/Orochi looked at up in confusion within the giant meat puppet of a form. "This output... now I get it. You were holding back.", Psykorochi said as Orochi's half was more or less spreading slowly.

Kirika smiled at her... them? Who cares. She let out a little huff as she thrusted her hands straight into the air. And what happened started shaking the ground above them, the force of it was similar to that of a category six earthquake. Giant cracks started emerging from the ground, causing the buildings to fall into it and crash into each other, the cracks spread more and more before a giant clusterfuck of the city was thrusted up.

What fell off what was a large circular building that went straight up and was oddly smooth. Kirika continue this as more and more of them slowly made their way up the surface. "So the tremors are done? Wait... this is Kirika's barrier right?"

Juni smiled brightly as she noticed this. "Woah! Is this another one of your secret abilities?", she looked up at Toshinori who transformed into his All Might form. Well, completely as Toshinori was slightly smaller and had more ruffled hair.

They turned their head to see part of the wall fell off... showing the outside, and if it were under different circumstances, you'd enjoy the sight. "What the?", suddenly, the string that was connecting the elevator snapped and caused them to drop.

All Might turned to see a break only for their fall to be cushioned by something...? All Might grabbed Juni and broke through the elevator and rolled on the ground a bit. Them both panting.

"Oh, All Might. Good to see you.", Dominic said as he stood over them, All Might placed Juni next to him and stood up. "Hey, where's Sensei? He should've join the battle by now."

"That's what I think too, but I haven't seen him around.", All Might said as he was standing straight again.

"Blood... neeeeeed.... blooooooood.", the two looked next to them to see part of the blob that was Orochi gasping and wheezing for blood.

"What the hell is all this? We're getting surrounded.", All Might calmly said as more of the fleshy creature started to surround them.

Dominic lifted up his right arm, causing it to open up his hand, and his entire stem in general and show orbs. These orbs shot straight up and burned the fleshy creature that was Orochi. He looked up at the top protrusion. "There's a large energy signature coming from there."

A building nearby that manages to survive started to crumble as Kirika shot up from the building and looked straight at her work. Suddenly, energy blasts started cutting through the top of the protrusion before Psykorochi exploded out of the protrusion. Posing fabulously. "Well well well, I guess it's time for us to end this.", they said as Kirika glared daggers at her.
/End/