Chapter 24

Title; Bananas

There these three men wandering around the street, these were some C Class Heroes... why? Who the hell cares.

"Hey, have you heard the Hero Hunter beat up Tank Top Master?", one said, he resembled a humanoid gargoyle with these folded wings resembling a cloak.

"Tank Top Master?! No way! He's S Class!", another one said, this one looked more human. His hero costume consists of a blue and white, skin-tight, long-sleeved shirt that tucks into his orange gloves. He wears dark pants, white boots, and sports a signature helmet that features a fish-like fin and blue visor. "And all his followers ended up in the Hosptial?!"

"Mumen Rider was beaten up too.", Gargoyle said with a worried tone.

"Wait?! He's going after Class S and Class C?! Oh man, what the hell!", Manual said grabbing his fins.

"Oh quit being a bunch of wussies, I say we go after the Hero Hunter ourselves!", Red Nose said, like his name suggests, Red Nose has a red nose. He also sports curly red hair, dull eyes, and an nonathletic build. He has apathetic eyes and constantly diagonal eyebrows.

"Impossible" "Even Tank Top Master lost."

"What's the matter with you guys?", Red Nose said with a shrug. "It's not like he's a scary monster or anything he's just a human."

"Dude, he used to be Silverfang's pupil.", Manual said remembering the rumors.

"So? I've practiced in some martial arts. If he comes at your nose you do this!", he used his left arm to block a fake punch. "And if he tries hitting your head again dodge it swiftly like this!", he weaved around another fake punch. "And if he came to me like this I'll-", he was stopped as he raised his fist only for it to be caught by Gray, who was wearing his glasses but took it off. One thing that was different was some object in his pocket.

"What a nice day outside, don't you agree?", Gray said with a blank expression.

The three of them shared a collective gulp of nervousness. "Hi sir-"

Hero Association Hospital....

Moros has arrived at the hospital with his usual attire and a bag filled with bananas. "Hey man, how ya holding up?"

Mumen Rider has his normal circular glasses, and bandages on his face. "Could be worse.", he said with a laugh as Moros started eating one of the Bananas.

"It was all over the news, Y'know, how a Monster was able to defeat dozens of heroes. Glad you ain't dead, here.", Moros said as he placed a banana on him.

Mumen Rider was silent before he said: "It wasn't a Monster, it was a human that did it.", he said blankly, earning a little eyebrow raise. "He called himself a Monster, but he was tough as hell. He's very strong, even for a human being."

"Was he stronger than that fish thing we've faced five years earlier?", Moros said a bit intrigued in the matter.

"Well, Dark Sea God was insanely tough, but there's something different about him.", Mumen Rider said remembering the night.

"I lost in a flash, but even I know it. His strength stems from sophisticated martial arts techniques.", Tank Top Master said as he moved the curtain boarding them off. "Silverfang really trained a Demon."

"Ah Tank Top Master.", Moros said with a little grin. "It said that you got your ass beat the worse."

"Because I stood my ground ya asshole!", Tank Top Master rested his head on his hand a bit irritated. "I can't believe I let that kid beat me, but his skills are fucking vicious!", he said before being handed a Banana.