Bonus Chapter #1

Title: Strongest Hero

Moros after becoming a senior in UA, now being eighteen had signed up to be a Hero and graduate early, his teachers supported this considering he'd be a great hero.

Currently, the test sight was a large dome with several rooms, the largest was where the test was held. Moros was the odd ball out, he had golden arm bands, a reddish chest eye, black markings around his eyes, and spiky hair. He was also the youngest... along with a certain someone. "Next!"

Moros stood at the yellow line, his bored face turned serious as the first test was Lateral Jumps for thirty seconds. The force of Moros' lateral jumps caused his foot to be imprinted into the concrete.

The 1500 meter dash? Finished in four seconds. Weight lifting? Lifted the equivalent of two elephants with one arm. Vertical jumps? Leapt through the ceiling. Shot put? Threw the bitch several miles. Punching machine? Destroyed it... you get the picture.

"Phew, tests are done.", Moros said with a slight smile on his face he looked over to Dominic, now seventeen. "Oh, you're done too?"

"Indeed, both physical and written tests were ridiculous.", Dominic said with a nod.

"Mmhmm.", Moros sighed and yawned as he puts on his hoodie. "Yeah, for a hero test it's easy. The written test was so easy even a kid could figure it out, the physical test is hard yeah, but I think we're good.", he said with a thumbs up.

One hour Later...

"I scored one hundred points in each and managed to get into Class S, but unfortunately I'm bottom ranked. What about you Master?", Dominic asked as Moros just shrugged, the cyborg looked over and smiled. "As expected master, Class S Rank 18, right behind me in fact."

Moros nodded and gave him a thumbs up. Before Dominic bowed. "Master! May we spar?", he asked eagerly, Moros smiled and nodded.

The two had made it to a mountain range, although Dominic was ninety percent technology, he has a phone in his hand and was looking at the website. "You and I maybe rank seventeen and eighteen respectively, but for now it lists us as Dominic and Moros still."

"I thought the UA students get to use their Hero names.", Moros said a bit confused, Dominic just cocked an eyebrow.

"I thought you said you didn't have a Hero name. But I believe we get our Hero Names based on our characteristics, I in example would be the Blond Cyborg.", Dominic said, he didn't really care for Hero names, and Moros was just indifferent about it.

"Thank you for granting my request Master.", the cyborg bowed to his reluctant Master

"No problem, I did promise to make you my disciple didn't I?", the half alien chuckled lightly. "But we're not going too serious right?"

"No. I am very serious, and I will make sure you are too.", Dominic's lava like gaps between the black armor like arms started glowing, his chest did the same as he began letting off literal steam.

Dominic quickly launched himself at Moros with a straight kick, he simply dodged this, the cyborg growled as he activated his shoulder jets, he used his incineration cannon to spin back and try a backwards round house, but this was dodged too.

The blond cyborg grunts as he jumped into the air, and and came down with a thunderous axe kick, which simply shattered the ground. Moros leapt away and noticed a light, Dominic had charged up another Incineration Cannon and fired it off at Moros, who managed to dodge mid air, the resulting blast partially destroyed the mountain behind him.

"That was close.", Moros said with a little scared look, not for his safety but for his clothes.

Dominic coughed up smoke from his mouth and planted his hands into the ground. "I need more speed!", Moros looked behind him to see the cyborg getting back ho with electrical currents running up his arms.

The two disappeared in a blur, they zipped around the range, before suddenly a mountain started to receive thunderous blows. This was thanks to Dominic using a Machine Gun Blow, he was shocked to know Moros wasn't there. "No way, was I just chasing his after image?!", he used his cybernetic eye to track him, and eventually found Moros running... or just jogging.

Moros stopped running once Dominic landed in front of him. Locked his hands together, and caused multiple mechanisms to pop out. "Incinerate!", once he said this word the largest incineration blast exploded from his cannon arm-thing. "A dead hit! Master will surely take me seriously!", he turned once he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I win.", Moros chuckled before he leapt back, dodging a punch from Dominic.

"Master... have you forgotten the rules of this bout?", the cyborg asked his master... who kinda did. "Evade any blows that can be evaded, fight without fooling around, keep fighting until I'm immobilized. Do not worry about me.", his artificial eyes glowed furiously as he realized not even Moros knew what made him so strong, and how big the gap was between the Moros currently and his younger self

Moros, in a blur, was suddenly in front of Dominic, this alarmed him and on instinct he tried delivering a front kick. He looked back to see Moros cocking his fist back and launching it at him.

Death

Thankfully, Moros stopped short and booped his nose. "Welp, I win. Let's go get udon.", Dominic was just standing there in shock, but just nodded. Moros grinned and started walking.

"My wish is to become stronger, but I simply can't imagine.", Dominic's eyes widened as he noticed a large chunk of the Mountain behind him was missing. "Ever even approaching Master's strength."
/End/