Mistake

Wish you all a very Happy Holi

It is a beautiful festival filled with colours and fun but some distorted minds spoil the essence of this colourful day

Please be careful and safe

Sameer got up in the morning when the alarm went off. He had placed it next to his pillow the previous night as he didn't want Naina to be disturbed in the morning. He patted it shut the moment it started to ring. Looking back at his wife, he found her sleeping peacefully. Her thick, long lashes rested on her cheeks, which were flushed pink... he wondered why.  Maybe she was dreaming about him. A smile spread on his face... maybe Naina had learnt to have not so innocent dreams. So what could it be that she was seeing now... he wished he could get inside her dream.

"Woh toh main pehle se hi hounga, tabhi aise sharma rahi hai meri jaan." He thought.

She was herself no less than a dream for him at this moment. Her silky hair were spread on one side of the pillow... her puffed, pink cheeks gave tough competition to the slight pout of her soft, pink lips. The pendant of mangalsutra lay in the hollow of her neck. His eyes drifted south. She was definitely dreaming about him... the rapid rise and fall of her chest confirmed this. The quilt was pulled till her waist, and he could see the top bunched up to reveal her smooth skin. He knew exactly how it felt under his fingers... the warm touch that shook his senses everytime he felt her bare skin. He stared at her waist... marvelling at how beautiful her skin was.

The urge to see more of it seared through him again. He wondered why Naina was so shy even now. She would dazzle him with her boldness at times, but whenever he tried to see her, she would fold into a shell. His hands had felt her everywhere... she had got used to his explorations during their moments... but his eyes were not allowed to see what his fingers could feel. His eyes were filled up with the yearning to fulfill this desire. He needed to coax her again once this gargantuan time of five days passed.

He got up with a sigh, the turmoil within making the need of a cold shower more urgent.

Naina was still asleep when he came out. Slowly, he opened the cupboard, taking out clothes for office. With a smile, he slipped into the white shirt... it would always be her first choice for him. After pulling on the black trouser, he brushed his hair and sprayed the deo.

He wondered if he should let her sleep or wake her up before leaving. Well, he himself couldn't leave before knowing how she was feeling... was she as comfortable as yesterday or the pain and cramps were back.

"Naina." He said softly, sitting beside her on the bed.

"Umm." She raised one hand to shield her eyes.

"Jaan, kaisa lag raha hai?" His heart was awash with a fresh wave of love at her cuteness.

"Alarm nahi baja abhi... so jao." She turned to the side, throwing one arm over his legs.

Her fingers moved over his leg, touching the knee. She opened one eye in confusion, her nose scrunched up to understand the odd feel under her hand. Her eyes shot open, seeing him all dressed and ready.

"Sameer, tum itni subah kyon taiyar ho gaye? Aaj jaldi jaana tha kya? Tumne bataya kyon nahi raat ko? Maine toh alarm bhi roz ke time ka lagaya tha... Ramdhari itni jaldi aaya nahi hoga... par tum bhuke pet nahi jaa sakte... ruko, main abhi kuch bana deti hun" She sprang up, trying to get down from his side.

"Arre baba ruko... ab kaun ban raha hai Rajdhani Express?" He smirked, holding her at the elbows.

"Lekin tum... " His finger came on her lips... the words died away inside.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें