Spell

Please fasten your seatbelts and switch on the AC before reading.

Naina looked at Sameer's bewildered expression and uttered in a low voice, "Lo, aa gayi main. Ab karo tareef."

He did not move... or react.

With a hint of a sly smile and glittering eyes, she lifted his hand... to place it on her waist.

The feel of rustling satin over her velvety skin under his fingers sent another shock wave through him. The focus returned to his eyes. It registered to him that all this was real... he wasn't dreaming. The blood in his veins rushed to his ears, pounding so hard that he had to jerk his head to see and comprehend clearly.

Her lips moved, "Kya hua... jaan."

His fingers curled tight on her waist... she could feel the raw emotion in them.

"Naina, tum... tum theek ho?" His raspy voice was layered with concern.

Her heart filled up with warmth. In spite of the burning desire that she could see in his eyes, his concern for her was foremost in his heart and mind.

With a slight nod of head, she placed her hands on his shoulders, "Intezar kar rahi hun."

"Kiska?" The word was no more than a whisper.

"Tareef ka." He could see the specks of his own turbulence in her brown eyes.

He swallowed, his eyes drifting down her face. The pink satin stretched over her curves, descending into a soft fall under it. His hand on her waist made it wrinkle on one side, showing the delectable inward dip. The heat seared his palm. He lifted the other hand, and placed it on the other side of her waist... the fabric crinkled more, and curves were more pronounced. His breath dragged as his eyes moved over the lace pattern on her neckline. The robe did not show much skin, overlapping to cover most of it. His finger hooked into the loop that secured the belt at her waist. Panels parted, and creamy expanse of her neck, collar bone and more was open to his gaze, gleaming skin peeking through lacy straps of the inner part of nighty. His throat went dry.

She was magic... and he was under the spell.

"Kya tareef karu tumhari, Naina. Tumhe dekh ke sab bhool gaya hun." His deep, raspy voice and eyes dilated with passion were evidence enough.

One end of her lips hinted a smile. Her effect on him was highly gratifying.

He brought one hand to her face. With a faint touch of his index finger, he traced the side, from forehead to chin.

"Iss chehre ki tareef ke liye koi shabd nahin hain... jab bhi dekhta hun, lagta hai duniya mein iss chehre se zyada sundar kuch nahi hai... aur jab nahi dekh paata, toh aankh band kar leta hun... band aankhon ke peeche hamesha rehta hai tumhara chehra. Main iss janam mein har pal bhi dekhta rahun toh bhi mera dil nahi bharega." He declared hoarsely.

She drew in a breath, staring into his eyes.

He opened his fist and all his fingertips touched her delicately. With feather strokes, he trailed lower, going down her silky skin till he reached her heart, "Iss dil ki tareef toh kar hi nahi sakta. Jitna pyar yahan hai utna kisi ke paas nahi hoga. Mujhe khud pe naaz hota hai jab bhi sochta hun ki iss dil mein meri tasveer hai, yeh saara pyar mere liye hai, inn dhadkano mein mera naam hai. Tumhare dil se behtar koi jagah nahi hai mere rehne ke liye."

He could feel her heartbeat drum wildly under his fingers. His gaze fell to the rapid rise and fall under his hand. When he looked back at her, his eyes had the darkness of midnight. The raw hunger in them made a shiver run down her spine.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें