Research

The garden was glittering with tiny bulbs on the strings that covered the entire open area, making it look like a starry sky... however, these stars appeared much closer. The hedges all around were also covered with fairy lights. A slightly raised platform was put up against a white backdrop... for the performances. Chairs covered with satin fabric were placed, along with thick cushioned comfortable sofas. At the other end of the garden, food tables were set up with a variety of dishes that Sameer and Naina had painstakingly chosen after giving consideration to everyone's choice.

Satisfied with all arrangements, Sameer went back to the room to check if Naina was ready. She had pushed him out of the room after he dressed up.

"Par main kyon jaun bahar? Main yahin baith ke dekhunga tumhe." He did not budge when she tried to push him from the couch where he sat with crossed arms.

"Sameer, zid mat karo... dekho na jaakar ki sab theek se sajaa diya hai na garden mein... khana ban gaya ki nahi... phool aur lights sahi hain ya nahi... ab humne zimmedaari li hai toh usse achhi tarah nibhana chahiye na... mujhe toh tum hamesha hi dekhte ho." She pleaded, pulling at his arm to make him get up.

"Achha jaata hun... par badle mein kya milega?" He straightened, circling one arm around her neck to bring her at his level.

"Kuch nahi... mere liye thodi kar rahe ho jo main kuch dun tumhe... tumhare ghar ki shaadi hai." She gave him a resolute look.

He narrowed his eyes for a moment, the glint of mischief back the next.

"Mere ghar ki shaadi mein meri itni madad karne ke liye main toh tumhe kuch de sakta hun na... toh main hi de deta hun."

Before she could react, he raised his face and met her lips. It was a quick kiss, but deep enough to make her shudder.

"Ab mujhe mera meetha mil gaya hai toh aage ka kaam kar sakte hain... tumhe pata hai na mujhe meetha kitna pasand hai." He winked as he stood up.

Still reeling from his sudden kiss, she held onto his arm for balance.

"Oho, kya baat hai... aaj khud rok rahi ho? Aapke iraade kuch nek nahi lag rahe, Mrs Maheshwari." He glnced at her hands wrapped around his arm.

She had pushed him out of the room, smiling shyly at his teasing.

"Naina, baahar sab ekdum badhiya hai... tum... " He entered the room... and froze.

What he saw took his breath away completely.

She was wearing a full length dress... in beige, with big, bold floral pattern in deep red on the entire outfit. A single pearl string contrasted beautifully with dark flowers on the dress. Her hair were parted in the center, and... he gulped... she wore a maang tika. The look was royal... she looked like a princess, rather, a queen.

"Kaisa laga?" She turned to him, pleased with the effect visible clearly.

Unable to speak, he moved towards her, his eyes not blinking.

She placed her hands on his chest when he was close enough, "Socha tumhe surprise kar dun."

"Tum jaan le logi meri... aise surprise deke." His voice was thick with desire.

"Sameer, manaa kiya hai na aise bolne ko... theek hai, change kar leti hun." She squirmed, frowning.

"Nahi." His arms went around her instantly.

She glared at him.

"Kya karun... saansen hi ruk jaati hain meri... kaise karti ho, Naina... har baar kaise... aaj tak yeh kapde nahi dekhe maine... kahan se laayi... aur kabhi dikhaya kyon nahi... kitna khazana hai tumhare paas mere hosh uddane ka?" He was spellbound.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें