Guide

"Bohot achha suit hai, Sameer... kab liya tumne?" Naina admired herself in the mirror before going to change for the night.

"Bas le liya... tumne ek baar bataya tha mehendi mein hare rang ke kapde pehente hain... aur fir yeh rang waise bhi hum dono ke liye bohot khaas hai." Sameer watched her from the balcony door, leaning against the frame.

Her eyes flew to him... and the memories of them standing at the same place flashed in her mind... on the night she had worn green saree for him... her very first night in this house.

"Mujhe bhi wohi yaad aa raha hai." He said softly.

"Main uske baare mein nahi soch rahi." She looked away.

"Kiske baare mein?" He quizzed.

"Green saree ke baare mein." The words slipped out before she could stop them.

"Achaa?" He started to take slow steps towards her.

"Hato." She ran to the washroom before he could reach her, blushing hard as she realised her folly.

Later, they sat down to plan how they could arrange a meeting between Pandit and Preeti.

Swati lived in a locality where the open area was quite a distance away. When Anand came to know that her parents were planning to hire some place for tilak and marriage functions, he had offered that since the functions were to be carried out on same days, they could be done at same place. Hence, Munna's and Swati's family was also coming the next day.

"Fir toh Munna bhi milna chahega... aur dono saath mein gayab hue toh sabko shaq ho jayega... khaas kar tumhari unn jasoos taiji ko." Sameer puffed up his cheeks as he mentioned taiji.

Naina laughed heartily, "Aaj taiji ko jaise jhatke diye hain na tumne... unki aankhen bahar girne wali thi."

Sameer looked fondly at her, recalling what she had told taiji.

"Usse bada jhatka toh aaj tumne diya... mujhe bohot khushi hui, Naina, ki tumne aaj unki dehshat ko mita diya dil se." His warm eyes conveyed his profound happiness.

Her eyes widened, "Tumhe kaise pata... tum toh chale gaye the."

And then it dawned upon her... he could not have left while she was alone with taiji... of course, he was waiting outside, making sure that taiji did not torment her again.

That is how he heard what she said.

"Yeh himmat tumse hi mili hai, Sameer." She held his hand, holding it against his cheek.

"Pata hai... achhe se jaanta hun apni sherni ko." He closed his palm over her hand, pulling her towards him.

The planning had to be postponed for morning.

Next evening, as everyone scurried around to get the last moment preparations done, Naina explained the plan to Preeti.

She threw her arms around her sister, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Naina... pata hai ek hafte se nahi mili hun Pandit se."

"Sab seekh liya usne par Sameer se balcony mein chadhna nahi seekh paya." Naina chuckled as she stepped back.

"Jijaji ne toh jam ke practice kari thi hostel mein." Preeti winked.

"Chup kar... tujhe batana hi nahi chahiye tha." Naina swatted her arm, regretting her revelation about Sameer's visits to her hostel room.

The families of both Munna Pandit arrived together. They were escorted to the main area by Anand and Swati's father.

Swati's cousin performed tilak for Munna first.

When it was Pandit's turn, taiji shoved Pralay ahead.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें