Karwachouth

Sorry to say but no one could guess the correct answer about the surprise

Good news Naina ki nahi meri hai

Now, now, now
Before you let the horses of your imagination break the stables, let me tell you

Today I have reached at par with the show... completed 497 chapters with this update... a huge milestone for sure

Hope I didn't disappoint you

Around four in the evening, Vishakha asked Naina to get ready for pooja. Sameer was busy with Rohan and Deepika. Naina thought it to be better if she went up alone. Sameer would not let her be ready on time if he came along.

Deepika kept him engrossed in her talks, showing off the collection of her dolls, hair bands and drawings. He was amazed to see a drawing of entire family, where Deepika was holding a finger each of two boys on her either sides, with other three family members standing besides them.

"Yeh dekho, Sameer bhaiya, yeh aap ho." She placed her finger on one boy.

He was shocked.

"Yeh aapne kab banayi?" He asked.

"Yeh toh bohot din pehle banayi thi. Jab main UKg mein thi, isliye itni baby jaisi hai." She giggled, holding her palm against her mouth.

He looked at the stick figures again. He was a part of family for her even when she had not seen him. The realisation blurred his eyes.

"Arre aap ro mat. Yeh wali toh tab banayi thi jab main small thi... baad mein achhi wali bhi banayi." She wiped the tears stuck on his lashes.

Her ability to see them even when the tears had not spilled out of his eyes... and her tiny hands on his face, trying to soothe him... overwhelmed him beyond anything. He engulfed his little sister in a warm, loving hug.

"Rohan bhaiya ne kaha tha ki jab aap dekhoge toh bohot happy ho jaoge, par aap toh rone lage... achhi drawing nahi karti kya main?" He could detect a hint of sadness in her words.

Pinching her cheeks, he smiled, looking at her, "Aap toh sabse best drawing karte ho... aur nahi dikhaoge mujhe?"

She happily settled in his lap, showing more of her art work. He was wonderstruck to see his presence in quite a few of her depictions. Her non stop chatter conveyed to him how Rohan had always made her believe that their elder brother stayed some place far away and would come to meet them one day. The warmth Sameer felt for Rohan increased manyfolds.

Doorbell announced arrival of a few decked up ladies for the pooja. Deepika gathered all her things, running to put them away in her room, so that she could see the new festivities without any diversion of interest.

Sameer looked around for Naina, craning his neck to see if she was in the kitchen, though his mother hadn't allowed her to do any work. Growing restless by her absence, he decided to check in their room. He had barely left his seat when Vishakha's voice fell in his ears.

"Yeh aa gayi meri beti... hai na bilkul pari jaisi." She exclaimed proudly.

His eyes moved to the direction where everybody's gaze had turned. His heart skipped several beats as he saw her, descending delicately down the stairs, holding onto the heavy red and gold saree. Her eyes were lowered. A gold necklace, along with heavy earrings, wrists full of clinking glass bangles in red, interspersed with gold ones, pallu on head, a few curls escaping over her shoulders, a round deep red bindi, eyes darkened with kohl, lips painted ruby red... she looked resplendent. His mother was right. She was indeed an angel... straight from heaven... walking down to his heart.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें