Mrs Maheshwari

I know the outfits in the pic don't match... please use your imagination to see yesterday's outfits in this sequence 😌

Naina freshened her lipstick and brushed her hair again.

"Idhar dekho." She turned to Sameer.

He was still trying to calm his raging emotions, breathing hard.

"Naina, yun saamne rahogi toh shayad aaj bahar jaa hi na payein hum dono." He groaned, eyes stuck on her luscious, pink lips again.

"Lipstick lagake rakhoge toh bahar jaane layak rahoge bhi nahi." She smirked, wiping off the faint pink smudges around his mouth.

"Kya?" He quickly peered into the mirror, checking himself from all angles.

"Maine saaf kar di." She said softly.

He looked at her again, his gaze slowly moving up from her feet. Everything was in place, except one thing.

"Tumhari bindi kahan hai?" He frowned.

Naina checked her reflection. The forehead was devoid of the small diamond stick on bindi. She checked around her face... there was no sign of it.

Plucking out another one from the packet, she stuck it between her brows, "Gira di tumne."

When they went out, a few people were seated in the living room, along with Phulla bua.

"Bela, sun toh zara." She called out the moment she saw Naina and Sameer.

"Jee buaji." Bela rushed out from the kitchen.

Phulla bua waved at her to come closer, whispering in her ear, "Dono ki nazar utaar de... aaj kuch zyada hi achhe lag rahe hain... inhe dekhkar jalne walo ki kami nahi hogi."

Bela looked back at them, her eyes brightening at the beautiful sight.

She quickly went back to the kitchen, asking them to follow her.

"Kya baat hai, chachiji?" Naina was apprehensive about the secret exchange between chachiji and bua dadi.

Without a word, Bela picked up a few things and started moving her fisted hand around them.

Sameer followed the movement of her hand, perplexed.

He quirked up his brow at Naina. She blinked, dipping her head to the side.

Once Bela was done with the ritual, she put aside the stuff in her hand and turned to them.

"Aaj itne sundar lag rahe ho tum dono ki jo dekhega, nazar laga hi dega." She touched her little finger to the corner of her eye and dabbed it behind their ears simultaneously.

Sameer gazed proudly at Naina, now understanding what was being done.

Bela was overwhelmed by the loving look in his eyes.

"Hamesha aise hi pyar se rehna." She patted his cheek.

"Ek minute, yeh kya hai?" Holding his chin, she turned his face sideways to take a closer look.

Naina blushed to the roots as Bela chachi picked out the stone bindi from the side of his face, raising her brows at them.

"Beta, yeh bindi Naina pe hi achhi lagti hai, tumhe iski zaroorat nahi hai." She held out the finger to Sameer, smiling.

The colour spread on his face as too, and he pursed his lips.

Bela smirked at their red faces, turning her back towards them as she started to arrange the things they had to take to the venue.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें