Papa

Sorry for the delay. Update is very long so it took extra time. I just couldn't stop writing.

It was the need to breathe that made Sameer lift up his head. Still in a daze, because of his unexpected presence... and his long kiss... Naina collapsed on his chest, panting for breath.

"Naina, jaan, idhar dekho. Mujhe dekhna hai tumhe." He cupped her chin to lift up her face.

Their eyes brimmed with the same relief that coursed through their entire body.

"Tum... tum sach mein ho na?" Naina raised her hand to touch his cheek, a hint of uncertainty clouding her mind momentarily.

He dipped his head to plant a kiss on her forehead, "Main hun, Naina... tumhare saamne, tumhare saath, tumhare paas."

A smile spread on her face. Lifting her heels, she kissed his cheek, and wound her arms tighter around his neck. Their faces were close, their noses touched, their breaths mingled, they could see their own reflection in the eyes of other.

"Maine tumhe bohot miss kiya... bohot zyada." Sameer whispered, his hands digging into her back.

Her eyes kept racing between whatever parts of his face she could see from this close.

He lowered his voice further, "Kuch bolo na."

"I missed you, jaan... bohot zyada." Her husky whisper made him shudder.

He groaned aloud, "Jab tum jaan bulati ho toh meri jaan hi le leti ho."

Before she could respond, he captured her lips... and she was lost in the intoxicating sensation. His hands tugged at her loose bun, making the hair cascade down her back. She fisted her hand in his hair, pulling him closer, even though they were stuck to each other. He threaded his hand in her hair and pulled her head back, his lips trailing down her throat. A deep sound escaped her mouth, making him scrape his teeth against her collarbone.

"Ahh Sameer. Hum... hum bahar hain." She came to her senses, when her eyes opened to the glittering sky.

Sameer sighed, moving his head back. He saw her gazing at the sky and looked up.

"Hamare saath ki khushi manane aaj aasmaan taaron se bhara hua hai." He mumbled against her head, holding her close.

She was amazed. The sky that had appeared dark and gloomy sometime back was indeed littered with twinkling stars, as if in a celebration.

"Lekin mere paas woh hai jo uss aasmaan ke paas bhi nahi hai." He nudged her nose with his.

When she flicked up her brows, he blew over her face, "Chaand."

Her lashes covered her eyes. He saw her glowing face, surrounded by her soft hair, her hooded eyes, red cheeks, her wet swollen lips... and desire stirred his blood.

"Andar chalte hain." He bend down to pick her up.

She placed a hand on his shoulder to stall him, "Tum suitcase uthao. Main khud chal rahi hun."

He glanced at the suitcase that he had discarded carelessly in a hurry to reach her. Once inside, he left it near the door the moment she shut it and secured the latch... and scooped her up in his arms.

She giggled, "Tum sudhar nahi sakte."

"Main bigda hi kab tha, meri jaan. Yeh toh mera pyar hai tumhare liye jo tumse door rehne hi nahi deta warna main bilkul seedha saada shareef insaan hun." He rubbed his nose in her hair.

She cirlcled her arms around his neck, basking in the warmth that she had been missing for two days.

"Shh... Sana uth jayegi." She stopped him from closing the door with his heel when they entered their room.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें