Hamare Samaina

I know I made you all wait for too long but the update is the length of four chapters

The soft morning light filtered through the flowing curtains, basking the room in a muted glow. Naina opened her eyes and took a deep breath. She tried to move... the familiar weight on her belly brought a smile to her face. She placed her hand on his arm that lay over her, and turned her head to see the sight that made every morning beautiful for her.

Sameer... the center of her universe, the reason of all her smiles, the actual light of her life... her true happiness.

As he slept on his side, his face resting near her shoulder, his hair fell on the face. One thing that did not change in all these years was the way his hair covered his forehead, giving him an innocent as well as a mischievous look at the same time. But then, there were so many more things that did not change... rather, nothing did. Except for the numbers that were added to their time of togetherness.

"Good morning, jaan." His sleepy voice broke her reverie.

She turned slightly to face him, "Good morning."

"Tum ab tak sharmati ho, Naina." He smirked.

Naina pressed her lips, "Jee nahi."

"Toh jawab kyon nahi diya?" He quirked up a brow.

"Bola toh good morning." She said plainly.

He tightened the arm around her to pull her closer, "Jaan kahan bola."

Her lips curled at the corners, "Aur tum ab tak shararat karte ho."

He rubbed his nose with hers, "Jiski itni khoobsurat biwi ho woh kaise shararat na kare... tumhare liye pagal zaroor hun par itna bhi pagal nahi hun main ki aisa mauka chod dun."

"Tumne itne saalon mein kab koi mauka choda hai... aaj jab hamare bachhe itne bade ho gaye hain tab bhi tum unke saamne aise hi karte ho. Sameer, kam se kam bachhon ke saamne toh mat..." Her words were cut short by a peck from him on her mouth.

"Aaj ke din bhi dantogi kya?" His voice was soft.

The smile was back, and her face glowed with the rapture and contentment that was spread in her heart, "Happy Birthday... jaan."

He chuckled at the way she still paused before saying the word, but then, this was his Naina... shy yet bold, demure yet a temptress, blushing yet fiesty, simple yet enticing, an open book for him yet intriguing every now and then. Years of togetherness did not change anything between them. He was still mesmerised by her, his eyes still searched for her all the time, he still ached to touch her after being apart even for a few hours, he still wanted her in his arms first thing in the morning and last thing at night, his heart still lost several beats if she winked secretly at him, his breath still got erratic if she initiated a kiss, his blood still heated up at the way she melted in his arms... he still couldn't get enough of her.

"Tum nahi bologe?" Her mellow voice was still the sweetest song for him.

He squinted his eyes, "Maine kya bolna hai? Aaj mera birthday hai, tumhara thodi."

She gave a half smile, "Thank you toh bol sakte ho."

Raising himself on his elbow, he bend down to kiss both her cheeks, "Thank you jaan."

Her arms went around his neck to pull him for a kiss and he was left spellbound yet again.

He was still reeling from the effect when there was a knock at the door.

"Kavita hogi, maine hi usse aaj jaldi chai dene ko kaha tha." Naina explained while she got up to open the door and take the expected tray from the girl.

🎉 आपने Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3 को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें