Homework

Sorry for the delay... it took time to land...

Khushi ke maare kuch zyada hi upar udd gayi thi... wahan signal nahi mila 😁😁

Being Sunday, there was no alarm. Nor any outside noise of Ramdhari working in the kitchen as he was asked to come in afternoon.

Sameer woke up late, lazily opening his eyes to the light that filtered in the room through their flimsy, breezy curtains. He could feel it was much later than their usual time as the rays of sun were reflecting on the curtains.

He streched his arms over his head, turning his gaze to the side... and froze.

Naina was sleeping with her back to him... and the quilt covered only half of her back... her bare back.

Her skin was as smooth as butter, milky white and luminescent. The strong desperation to touch made him realise that he was still holding his arms up in the air. Bringing them down, he tilted slightly towards her, raising his fingers to push away the hair that blocked some of the magnificent view. He lifted her hair with light hand resting it back on the pillow, his eyes widening at more skin revealed to him. He had once seen her like this in Lonavala... but the room was bathed in outside light only, that night too. But today, the brightness in the room seemed to shy away in front of the incandescing beauty of his wife. His fingers ached to feel her... to see his hands on her skin. Slowly, with his breath almost stopped, he placed his palm on her back.

She was used to his touch... even his touch on her skin directly. There was no warning bell in her mind as she felt his hand rest on her back.

"Good morning." She mumbled in a sleep laden voice.

When there was no reply she turned.

His hand got pressed under her... but he made no effort to remove it.

She was clutching the quilt at the base of her neck, having no idea how much it had revealed to her stunned husband.

"Jaldi uth gaye tum?" She asked.

He took in the dishevelled appearance... her face, like a fresh budding rose, half hidden behind her messed up hair... the flush on her cheeks... slight pout on her lips... half open eyes... still heavy with sleep...

He raised his other hand to her face, shifting the hair to one side. She smiled at him.

When he didn't react she raised her brows, "Kya hua tumhe?"

He took a deep breath before speaking,

"Tere pyaar ka saaya
kabhi kam na hone paaye

Raaton ko aise hi haseen bana de
tere aagosh mein hum na sone payein

Tapte dil pe jo tune
yeh chahat ki boonden barsaayi hain

Ab bheegna hai iss mohabbat ki baarish mein
ab toh bas teri bekhudi hum pe chayi hai "

She was mesmerised by his words, not able to speak.

"Itni khoobsurat subah maine pehle kabhi nahi dekhi." He laid his head back on his pillow, gazing at her face.

They kept looking into each other's eyes for a few minutes, lost in the heaven that they could see in them.

His hand was still trapped under her, pressing onto her back. He moved his fingers, digging into her soft skin.

"Umm, kya?" She arched up a little, expecting him to draw his hand out.

How could he lose such a chance. Slipping his hand to grip the slender waist he pulled her to himself, turning her so that her face was in front of him.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें