A piece of sky

"Yeh kahan jaa rahe hain hum?" Naina asked when she realised they were on a different road.

"Ice cream khaane... tumne hi toh kaha tha... bhool gayi?" Sameer glanced at her.

"Kaha toh tha par ab nahi chahiye... ghar hi chalte hain." She urged.

"Koi baat nahi, Naina, hum jaa sakte hain... main subah se intezar kar raha hun toh thodi der aur kar lunga." He smirked.

"Tum subah se ice cream ka intezar kar rahe the?" She blinked at him.

"Naina." He pursed his lips, giving her a quick side look.

"Toh fir kis cheez ka?" She asked innocently.

Sameer continued to drive before suddenly applying brakes. She looked around to find the street enveloped in darkness. There were no shops around.

"Yahan toh koi ice cream ki dukaan hai hi nahi." She tried to peer through the curtain of darkness.

The place looked like back lane of some market complex.

"Par tumhe toh khaani hi nahi hai." He rested his elbow on the steering, placing his cheek on his fisted hand.

"Aur kya keh rahi thi tum?" He narrowed his eyes.

She flicked up her brows.

"Main kis cheez ka intezar kar raha tha... woh batane ke liye yahan roka hai... jisse ghar pohochane tak tumhe yaad aa jaye." He leaned.

"Sameer tum... " She put one hand on his chest.

He held her wrist, and brought her hand around his neck, making her jerk ahead, close to his face.

His finger traced her face delicately as his voice turned raspy, "Jaan, subah ek sapna dikhaya tha tumne... aur subah ka sapna toh sach hota hai, yeh bhi ek baar tumne hi kaha tha... maine poora din intezar kiya uss pal ka jab woh sapna sach hoga... dil toh kar raha tha office se aate hi tumhe utha ke ghar le jaun... par fir bhi ruka raha... aur dekho... abhi bhi yahan ruk ke tumse baat kar raha hun... aur jabse tumne rang bataya hai, tumhe iss naye rang mein dekhne ke liye meri aankhen bekaraar ho rahi hain."

Her breathing had stopped when his finger had started to glide down slowly from her forehead to the side of her face... his throaty voice, feather touch of the finger as it continued to go down, his intense eyes... all turned her nerves into a coiled mess.

"Toh ghar chalo na, ruke kyon ho?" She arched as his fingers moved from her belly to the side of her waist, tracing the curve.

"Kuch hai jiske liye aur intezar nahi kar sakta." He eyed her lips.

His fingers on her waist tightened... his other hand left her wrist and went behind her head, and he pressed his lips on her mouth.

The kiss elicited the hunger that he was trying to control for so long, making her aware of his buzzing demand, his need for her.

Bunching the soft hair at the back of his neck, she kissed him back ardently. The nips, the sharp sting of teeth, the twinge of his bite... made the blood pound in her ears.

It was probably the longest kiss they ever had, leaving each other after several minutes...

Without a word, he started the car, taking the road towards their home.

After parking the car in the porch, he looked at Naina, "Tum chalo, main gate lock karke aata hun."

She nodded and went inside the house. He closed the main gate, locked the entrance, and went to the kitchen to have a glass of water. He wanted to savour each moment of their togetherness... to relish each sight of hers... he needed to calm his raging nerves to do that.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें