Turns

Don't ask me anything
I'm not alive

Sameer was busy laughing with Munna Pandit and Rahul when Vishakha called out to him, "Sameer, tum bhi jaake ready ho jao. Pandit ji aate hi honge."

He looked at his mother and waved at himself, "Main ready toh hun, mummy."

Vishakha shook her head, "Yeh jeans aur shirt nahi chalega. Pooja mein baithna hai tumhe. Maine naye kapde room mein rakhwa diye the tum teeno ke liye. Jao, change karke aao."

Sameer stood up with a dejected face. If his mother had brought clothes for them, Naina would not wear pink... he really wanted to see her in a pink saree.

Pink was the first thing he saw... on both his girls. Naina was in a beautiful, shimmery pink saree and baby was dressed in a soft pink outfit. Sitting on the bed, Naina was adjusting the cap on baby's head.

First thing he did was close the door. He needed some moments with his wife.

She looked back at the sound of door closing. A smile was quick to appear on her face as she saw him.

Pointing at the couch, she instructed, "Wahan tumhare naye kapde rakhe hain. Hum dono taiyar ho gaye, tum bhi ho jao."

Putting a sheet over the sleeping baby, she got up to go to the dresser. Her hair still needed to be done. Sameer stood next to the bed, hands in pocket. She pointed at his clothes and walked across him.

He turned and reached her wrist, pulling her against himself

"Sameer, kya kar rahe ho? Koi aa jayega. Waise bhi, der ho rahi hai. Abhi yeh sab nahi." She hissed as her back crashed against his chest.

"Yeh sab abhi hi zaroori hai." He whispered in her ear.

With one hand still clasped around her wrist, he shifted her hair over one shoulder. She drew in a sharp breath as his lips skimmed over her back. He left her hand... she was already a captive. His hands moved up her arms slowly, while his lips nibbled the spot behind her ear, melting away whatever little resistance was left in her.

She did not realise when his hands moved up to her shoulders, and reached the dori. He held both strings and tied them together, his lips still on her neck.

"Naina, dori bandh gayi. Ab mujhe jaane do. Late ho raha hai." His husky whisper took some time to register in her mind.

When it did, she realised, he wasn't holding her... she was leaning on him. Swiftly, she stepped ahead, and turned to look at him, trying to mask the feelings with an angry glare.

"Gussa kyon kar rahi ho? Dori baandh raha tha. Woh abhi hi karna zaroori tha." He shrugged.

She pursed her lips, flicking her head in the direction of his new clothes. With a resigned expression, he walked across her, a smirk spreading on his face the moment she was behind him.

The packet had a blue silk kurta for him, with a white lower. He was surprised.

"Naina, kapde toh mummy laayi hain na... tumhare liye pink aur mere liye blue... kaisa ittefaq hai." He started to unbutton his shirt, amazed at the coincidence.

"Mummy ko colour maine hi bataye the. Tum subah nahi bhi kehte toh bhi main pink hi pehenne wali thi... tumhara favourite. Aur tumhare liye blue mangwaya, mera favourite." She revealed, brushing her hair.

He quickly got rid of the shirt, unfolded the kurta and slipped into it. It refused to budge lower, getting stuck around his head, with his arms half into the sleeves.

"Naina, yeh dekho... yeh phans gaya. Nikalo isse." He hollered in frustration.

She saw the buttoned panel covering his face, his arms up in air and his desperate voice calling out to her... and quickly went over.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें