Mannat

Next morning, Naina's eyes shot open at the feeling of movement in her belly. She was experiencing slight fluttering since last few days but the strong shifting was the first proper movement of the baby.

"Sameer... Sameer... utho. Dekho, baby hil raha hai." Placing one hand on her belly, she shook Sameer who was still in deep sleep.

Another jerking movement made her shudder.

"Sameer, utho na." She ruffled his hair before patting his cheek.

"Hmm... kya baat hai, madam, aaj khud utha rahi ho... raat ko kiss tak nahi karne diya aur ab..." He murmured in a sleepy voice, snuggling closer to her.

Before she could tell him more, he felt the movement under his palm that he had placed on her tummy.

"Naina!" He sat up in a flash, eyes wide open.

"Hil raha hai." She beamed, moving his palm over her stomach as the baby continued with its rapid movements.

Though it was her second pregnancy but the excitement and exhilaration at each stage was no less than the first one for both of them.

"Naina, iss baar mujhe bhi pehli baar mein hi pata chal gaya." Sameer was ecstatic... at Sana's time, he had to wait for two days before he could get to feel her moving.

"Sameer, iss baar tumne baby ko ek baar bhi gudiya nahi bola... tumhe bhi Sana ke jaise ladka chahiye kya?" Naina lifted herself to a sitting position after the movements stopped five minutes later.

He placed a pillow against the backrest to make her comfortable, then looked at her belly, "Jabse tum meri zindagi mein aayi thi na, main tabse sapna dekhta tha tumhare saath ek pyare se ghar ka, ek parivaar ka. Uss sapne mein hamesha tumhara ek chota roop hi meri aankhon ke aage aata tha. Isliye pichli baar main uss sapne ko sach hote hue dekhna chahta tha. Naina, ab jo bhi aaye, woh mere liye bonus khushi hogi... aur bonus toh kuch bhi ho, bohot achha lagta hai. Toh bas, main uss bonus ke liye taiyar hun... Sana ke jaisi pyari si gudiya ho ya Sana ki ichha poori karne ke liye uska ek bhai, mere liye dono barabar honge. Bas tum muskurati raho aur kal jo boli thi woh baatein soch soch ke pareshan mat ho. Tumhara yeh pati sirf hero nahi, superhero hai... dekhna, sab kuch sambhal lunga. Tum bas mera haath pakde rehna."

She picked up his hand and placed a kiss on the back of it, smiling at him, "Tum sirf mere hero ho. Aur kuch banne ki zaroorat nahi hai."

The touch of her lips brought a mischievous smile on his face, "Tumhare liye kuch bhi ban sakta hun. Filhal, deewana ban raha hun."

The colour on her face made its presence felt, making his heartbeat faster. He shifted ahead, closer to her, his eyes darkening in anticipation.

Before he could make his move, a bubbly, cheerful voice reverberated in the room, "Gud moning mumma papa."

"Kya timing hai hamari beti ki." Sameer sighed, the darkness in his eyes getting replaced by warmth for his little one.

He spread his arms, turning towards her, and she quickly crawled on all fours, coming to him.

"Yeh kaise baby ke jaisi chal rahi thi meri big beti... chota baby aake bolega meri didi abhi tak aise chalti hai." He teased her, pinching her nose.

She slapped her forehead, "Buddhu papa, practice kar rahi thi... baby ko sikhane ke liye. Nai toh main bhool jaungi na... main thodi aise chalti hun ab."

Naina chuckled at her explanation, "Tumhari tarah practice karne mein expert hai."

Sameer gave her a look of fake annoyance before getting up with his daughter to help her get ready for school.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें