Ujaale

"Naina, abhi munshiji ka phone aaya tha woh..." The words died down in Sameer's throat as he entered the room.

He had been doing some work in living room when the call came. He had a long discussion about the new contract with Mumbai designers being finalised. Now, planning to share the good news with Naina, he had come to their room, only to be rendered speechless by what he saw.

Dressed in a beautiful pink saree, she stood in front of the mirror, about to put on her necklace. The delicate pink saree, sprinkled with tiny sequins all over, hugged her figure at all places... making his throat go dry. Her open hair covered the back but he was sure about what lay beneath the cascading, raven silky mass. The jewellery was lying in front of her, on the dresser. She hadn't yet put on any makeup. Still, the spellbinding picture she presented made him forget everything else.

Taking slow steps towards her, he stopped right behind, looking into the mirror as her soft, brown eyes stared back. She could see her effect on him... and it brought a small, smug smile to her lips. Without a word, she held up her hand.

Sameer took the necklace, and slipped it down her head, adjusting it around her neck. He shifted the hair over one shoulder, getting a clear view of her back. As expected, two strings were lying on either sides, waiting for him. He brushed the back of his fingers on her bare skin, tracing the strings from end to the point where they were attached to the fabric. Naina shivered at his feather light touch. He could evoke the same sensations in her with his warm breath on her skin, barely there touch or a heated kiss. Even after so many months of marriage, his lightest touch made her break into goosebumps. She didn't feel shy to express her longing, her desires to him anymore, but a mere grazing of lips on her neck made her go weak in the knees.

Like now.

"Sameer, tum... tumhe taiyar hona hai." She mumbled as he buried himself in her hair, his lips on the throbbing vein at the base of her neck.

"Main taiyar hun... aur tum bhi." He whispered in a husky voice, his hands slipping down to her waist.

She wanted to melt in his arms... already losing herself in his sweet tortures on her belly and neck. A loud bang of a bomb somewhere closeby broke her trance before she completely gave in.

"Uhh... Sameer... pooja ka time hone wala hai... tum... tum bhi jaldi se change kar lo." She tugged at his arm around her waist, tilting her head to save herself from the havoc he was creating in her.

"Nainaaa, Diwali toh raat tak hai... kar lenge na pooja... abhi mujhe..." He groaned, looking at her through the mirror.

She coloured deeply as his hands moved down her arms, linking their fingers together.

"Sameer, pl... please... koi aa gaya toh... aaj tyohar hai... jao, tumhare kapde rakhe hain bed pe." She tried to act stern, ignoring her erratic heartbeats.

He glanced back at the blue silk kurta and white pyjama. It would take him precisely two minutes to be ready in that. Nevertheless, he was aware that today Naina would not give in. When it came to any kind of pooja, she followed all rules to the hilt.

But he wasn't the one to give in this easy. She looked far too alluring to step back on one strict diktat from her.

"Chala jaunga, par ek shart pe." He crossed his arms in defiance.

"Kaisi shart?" She huffed, picking up her bangles from the table.

He took the bangles from her, taking her hand in his grip, "Tum muje sazaa de rahi ho par main tumhe sajaana chahta hun."

He slipped the bangles on her wrist, enchanted by the crinkling sound they made. She did not stop him, gazing at him with love filled eyes as he slipped in plenty of glass bangles. She lifted her wrists at him when he was done, shaking them to tease him.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें