Azaad

"Naina, theek hai na tu?" Preeti asked with concern as everyone sat down on the table where Sameer and Naina were sitting.

"Ha... haan... theek hun." On the pretext of tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, Naina pressed her cheek to hide the flush.

"Tu na aaram kar... chehra kaisa laal pad gaya hai... ab aur dandiya mat khelna." Preeti wiped her forehead, worried for her.

Stealing a glance at Sameer was a wrong decision. His wink made her skin tingle even more.

"Kuch khaya tune?" Preeti raised her brows.

"Kha liya hoga, tabhi saari lipstick gayab hai iski... Naina, jab lipstick lagate hain toh zara dhyan se khaya kar... ab dekh, makeup kharab ho gaya na." Swati frowned.

Naina silently prayed for her sister and friend to be quiet. Their words were bringing back the images of few moments back, mortifying her. She didn't know what had come over her. Sameer's brief kiss had messed up her system. When she looked into his eyes, there was something so powerful in them, as if he was looking into her soul... the sudden sparkle in them when he touched her, was enough to forget the surroundings. She could feel the fire between them... and she wanted to burn in that fire. He had complied. He was aware of her feeling and she was conscious of his. The second kiss brought a priceless feeling of possession over each other.

"Aaj kuch zyada hi pyar aa raha hai meri jaan ko... ghar chalen kya?" He quirked up a brow.

She lowered her eyes, disconcerted at the sudden outburst of such strong feelings.

He gently took her hand, taking it to his lips, to place a soft kiss on her knuckles, "Mujhe achha laga, bohot achha laga... soch raha hun aise kuch dress aur le lun."

Her eyes shot up at him. That is when she noticed. Quickly picking up the paper napkin from the table, she wiped around his lips.

"Tumhari bhi phail gayi hai." He said after she had done it for him.

She looked around, but there were no more napkins. He took out his handkerchief, raising it to her mouth. She held out her hand to take it... he shook his head, rubbing around her lips. As she stared into his eyes, he concentrated on softly gliding the handkerchief over her lips, pulling the lower one gently, grazing his thumb over them.

A roaring applause made them come out of their trance. Music had been stopped for a while and crowd started moving around, some people walking in their direction. Putting the handkerchief back in pocket, Sameer shifted his chair, creating some distance between them by the time their friends joined them.

Naina was brought back to present as Preeti forced her to have some lassi.

When the music started again, she assured them that she was absolutely fine and could easily dance all night. They had a good time for more than an hour, till the function came to an end.

It was quite late by the time they reached home.

"Naina, tum thak gayi hogi na... tumhare liye kuch khane ko leke aaun?" Sameer asked as they entered the house.

She chuckled, "Sameer, main bilkul theek hun... sab aise kyon bolte hain jaise mujhe koi bimari ho gayi hai."

He pulled her in his arms with a jerk.

"Tumhe sirf ek bimari hai... ki tum itni laal ho jaati ho... meri baaton se, mere kareeb aane se, mere choone se, mere kiss se..." His voice was raspy.

The colour was back on her face, making him smile.

"Lekin mujhe yeh rang bohot pasand hai... tumpe toh achha lagta hi hai par mere liye kisi aur wajah se bhi khaas hai." He grazed her cheek with the back of his fingers.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें