Her move

Sorry for the mark in the picture... since the scene was edited in the episode, we have to make do with bts🤷‍♀

"Che bohot hain mere liye." He dipped his head to the side, biting his lower lip.

His words made the breath get stuck in her throat again as she stared at him, aghast... till he broke into peals of laughter.

Pressing her lips into a grim line, she picked up a pillow, hitting him repeatedly as her cheeks flamed up.

"Bas karo, jaan... apne hone wale bachhon ke papa ko kitna marogi?" He tugged at the pillow, making her fall on his chest.

His arm came around her waist, keeping her plastered to himself as he stared at her beautiful face which was as crimson as the face in his dream, complete with the shy smile.

"Naina, tum saatth saal ki hoke bhi itni hi sundar thi... ya shayad isse bhi zyada." He tucked an ereant strand behind her ear.

"Bataoge nahi kya sapna dekha?" She raised her brows.

He narrated his dream to her, not leaving out any detail... about Suman, Abhi, Daksh, his Mira mam, and even Yash.

Naina doubled up laughing at the mention of Daksh's crush on his teacher, and then, Sameer's jealous tantrums because of Yash.

"Tum apne khud ke sapne mein bhi aise hi the... jalkukde." She said amisdst chuckles.

"Lekin tum meri pari hi thi." He traced his finger on the side of her face.

Instead of shivering under his touch, she broke into giggles again, recalling how he insisted he was a 'Para' last night.

"Aise kyon hans rahi ho?" He was perplexed.

"Main pari aur tum para?" She quirked up one brow, with a teasing smile.

"Para? Woh kya hota hai?" He was more confused.

"Kal raat ko tum khud hi keh rahe the ki tum para ho." She stifled another spurt of chuckles.

He racked his brain to bring back the memories of previous night... but everything seemed to be hazy.

"Mujhe raat ka kuch yaad kyon nahi aa raha?" He furrowed his brows.

"Woh jo tumne dawa pi thi na, uska asar hai." She flicked up her brows.

"Kaunsi dawa... main kyon dawa piyunga? Main koi bimar thodi hun." And suddenly it all came back... the sneezes, the irritation in his nose, Rahul's offer of brandy, the  warmth that spread after that, taking over his system as everything became light, making him float.

He gave her a petrified look... was she annoyed? But Naina smiled at him... a mysterious smile.

"Tum... tum gussa nahi ho?" He asked, to be sure.

She shook her head.

He gulped. She was not miffed at him but he was annoyed with himself. He had met her after two nights and he was out of his senses after a sip of brandy... without...

That is when his eyes drifted below her neck. She was wearing his shirt, the white one he had worn whole day yesterday. His throat went dry as he saw a hint of blue on her skin that peeked through two open buttons.

Some blurred images started to form in his mind...

He looked down at his bare chest... and was shocked to see the marks on himself... he was covered with signs of her passion.

Naina saw his eyes taking in tell tale signs of the night but they were clouded when he looked up at her. She could see that he was trying hard to remember everything... but wasn't able to.

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें