Nasha

"Naina, tumne woh juice fir se kyon nahi piya?" Sameer whispered as he looked at her with glassy eyes.

Naina tried to loosen his hold,  "Sameer, utho na... jaane do mujhe."

He vehemently shook his head, "Nahi jaane dunga... tum juice bhi nahi peeti aur paas bhi nahi aane deti."

She sighed, "Aaj juice tumne pi liya na, Sameer... ab dono toh nahi pi sakte."

He rolled his eyes, "Buddhu biwi, juice nahi coffee thi woh."

She smiled, poking his forehead, "Buddhu patidev, usse pehle jo piya."

He scrunched his nose, trying to recall, then brightened, "Woh dawai... woh toh bohot achhi thi."

Suddenly, he got up, pulling her along.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho?" She asked in alarm as he walked towards the door.

"Aur dawai pini hai mujhe... aur uddna hai." He looked back at her with a pout.

"Sameer." She stopped, making him stumble.

She quickly wrapped her arms around him, to steady him. His arms enveloped her in his hold.

"Tum hamesha sambhal leti ho mujhe." He muttered, looking into her eyes.

She was mesmerised by his eyes. There was a magnificent pull in them as they turned darker. His dilated pupils had nothing but her face reflecting in them. A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. Somehow, she could never have enough of his smiles... they could always make her knees go weak. And today, in his present inebriated state, there was a raw, bewitching hypnotism in them that kept her gaze riveted to him.

He was the first one to look up, at the door, "Chalo na, Naina... mujhe aur dawa de do... achha tum ruko... main Rahul se bolta hun."

She held him by waist, "Nahi Sameer... woh... woh... haan, woh toh dawa hai na, ek baar hi lete hain... koi juice thodi hai jo fir se chahiye."

He grinned, "Toh juice de do na... aur tum bhi pi lo... aur fir wohi... "

She quirked up a brow, "Wohi kya?"

"Woh silver wali nighty, Naina... aur kya? Juice ke baad wohi toh pehenni hoti hai na." His eyes crinkled at the sides as he explained as if she was a child.

"Achha? Tumhe kisne kaha juice ke baad wohi pehenni hai?" She asked with a somber expression.

"Arre, mujhe pata hai... kyonki smart hun main... hun na?" He raised his brows hopefully.

She bit her inner cheek to hold back the smile at his antics.

Moving out of his grip, she walked towards the bed. He rushed after her, losing his balance, and falling on the bed. In her attempt to save him, she fell with him, landing beside him.

"Kya karte ho Sameer? Lagi kya tumhe?" She chided him, touching his shoulder and arm to see if he was hurt somewhere.

He gave a twitching sound, raising himself on the elbow, "Kaise lagegi? Main toh hero hun na... tumhara hero... aur hero ko thodi lagti hai."

She couldn't control her laughter anymore. Sameer watched as her eyes squeezed shut while she laughed hard, rolling back on the bed.

"Tum hans kyon rahi ho? Main hero nahi hun kya?" He sat up after a while, sulking.

She continued to laugh, wiping her eyes.

He frowned, shifting back to sit against the headboard, "Jao, main nahi baat karta tumse... tum mazak udda rahi ho mera."

Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao Part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें